Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper references in video games!

Default Diaper references in video games!

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, but still, here we go.

What are some of your favorite diaper moments in video games that you've played?

These are simple, but for me, two stand out. In Jak 3, for PS2, there is a cheat called "Kleiver's Diaper" that makes one of the main characters, a tough-guy adult, be plainly wearing a diaper. (You can still tell that he's wearing a diaper if you angle the camera a certain way without using the cheat, but the cheat makes it blatant.)

Another are a couple simple lines in the PS2 video game adaptation of the movie Spider-man 2. When Spider-man goes to fight Shocker, one of his allies says something about "kicking is heavily padded butt", and although not a diaper reference per se, well, it sounds like one. The other, when they're fighting, Spider-man asks, "I gotta ask... how's your absorbency compared to other brands?"

GTA liberty city stories for PSP. One of the guys you do missions for takes 2 hookers in his van...he kicks them out, goes back in, and reemerges wearing a diaper and som baby stuff.

Theres one in GTA4 where after Roman gets shot he asks for , in a phone call, adult diapers...

In either Twisted Metal 2 or 3, I forget who the character is, but if you won the game with him & watched as his wish was granted & then twisted, he was turned into a baby!! All you saw him in was a diaper & a hard hat(I think), with him in a playpen!!

Theres one in GTA San Andreas. A random person in the street will say something like "Are you wearing a diaper?" or "You smell, change your diaper"

Also from Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the "Nurse Bob" show on the talk radio station has a mother expressing difficulty potty training her son. When she asks her son "Oh Mikey what did you do? In your pants again?" A very adult male voice replies "Shut up, bitch! Jesus cut me some slack!" Nurse Bob lectures the thirty-three year old Mikey that "You're just going to have to get happy in the same nappy you just went crappy in! Look, I'm toilet trained! I'm forty-five!"

Listen to it here.

Persona 4 has one, which took me by surprise.

Essentially, a few characters are planning for a stakeout and gathering supplies; soda, food, etc. A character lists things to buy, and finishes off with
    'Oh! And get some diapers!'
    The character he's talking to responds about how anyone would with that. It's quite an amusing scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Persona 4 has one, which took me by surprise.

Essentially, a few characters are planning for a stakeout and gathering supplies; soda, food, etc. A character lists things to buy, and finishes off with
    'Oh! And get some diapers!'
    The character he's talking to responds about how anyone would with that. It's quite an amusing scene.
    He mentions peeing himself a lot too, and I swear there was another ref. to diapers as well. Omorashi Yosuke! *evil laugh*