Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New lilfur!

Default New lilfur!

Hi there.

After some poking from a good friend about posting on here instead of lurking, I've decided to say hi to everyone.

My name's Xane (my lilfur name is Max), a blue-gray and white husky.

I'm living in Dallas at the moment, working at this place called the Great Wolf Lodge, at a game called MagiQuest, where I basically get to dress up in a costume and act like a wizard all day. It's a job I love to do, since I am an acting major, and have always loved the fantasy genre.

I'm a bit shy to those I haven't talked with, but once I start talking, I usually start being more and more active.

Hope to see some of you on the littlefur/babyfur section!

With hugs,
    Max

Jeffy

Great introduction there maxxy! n.n

Always good to see another lilfur! :3
    Welcome, Xane!
    Your job sounds like a lot of fun, I'm jealous. D:

Quote Originally Posted by olliecub View Post
    Always good to see another lilfur! :3
    Welcome, Xane!
    Your job sounds like a lot of fun, I'm jealous. D:
    It's a lot of fun. The game itself is really geared towards kids, but I see loads of teenagers come in to the wand shop and act all angry that they have to look after their little brother/sister. After a while of keeping tabs, they start to get into it as well, some more so than their younger siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    After a while of keeping tabs, they start to get into it as well, some more so than their younger siblings.
    That would definitely be me. xD

Hiyas and welcome to the forums Max. *Shakes paw* nice to see another babyfur here ^.^ Make yourself at home. Btw nice intro.

~Rubix

Thanks so much! *shakes a paw back* My friend Jeffy encouraged me to introduce myself, and so far the reception has been really great. So many friendly people on here.

I'm hoping to be more active on here than I have been before today. I have a bad problem with lurking and not syaing anything cause I get shy.

Nice to meet you and yay to another Texan! *resists urge to glomp* Sorry, but I have a think for hugging certain cute animals (for example, bears, bunnies, huskies, etc.).

Yay - new babyfur I participated in a live frpg myself... http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?...62&cid=7876768

though as a player, not an actor. Half the actors came back as a player and declared it much more fun.

Welcome Xane! You seem like a cool guy

Glad to see another fur on the site! Don't be shy, take a look around. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.