Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay, good news and bad news..

Default Okay, good news and bad news..

So the other day I ordered diapers online for the first time, some bambino biancos (HURRAH!!) and they're expected to come in tomorrow at my moms place. The only problem is that my friends want me to go to Worlds of fun with them, as I only live a good 45 minutes away from there, so that leaves me in a tad of a pickle.

Now I was thinking that I would tell my mom that a package will come in for me and to just leave it on the counter or something of the sort. Any better ideas, anyone?

UPDATED ON SECOND PAGE.
    Last edited by KarateDiaper; 16-Jun-2009 at 05:37.

Ah well the safe thing to do would to stay home and tell your friends you're grounded or something. When will your mom be home?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthebeast View Post
    Ah well the safe thing to do would to stay home and tell your friends you're grounded or something. When will your mom be home?
    I'm pretty sure all day. I may take your suggestion, but who knows?

I'd be surprised if she wasn't interested in knowing what was in the box. Odds are she'll want to open it and find out for herself, unless you can come up a with a good excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    I'd be surprised if she wasn't interested in knowing what was in the box. Odds are she'll want to open it and find out for herself, unless you can come up a with a good excuse.
    She can be a little curious, yes, but i don't know her views on privacy of a minor..

If i was you i would try to avoid going out and staying in to wait for the package. I dont know your parents but alot of parents will want to know what it is, and unless it is a family members birthday soon or a special occasion e.g christmas e.t.c where you could cover it up. Maybe if you stayed in to wait for the package, if it comes early is their no other way you could get their to meet you friends? Bus or another mode of public transport? You need to weigh up the risks

Wait for the package trust me! Otherwise your mother will probably get suspicious and open it, and then she will probably blame that "it was already abit open so that makes it alright to open it" so you wont get mad at her for acting all gestapo.

i hate to say it, but I may have to do just that. I don't wanna disappoint my friends but i suppose it has to be done. Now all I gotta do is decide what to tell them...they're quite inquisitive.

(My first post so I hope I don't bail this) If I were you (which i am not) , i would have made an excuse before i would order it , although now that it's done , i think the most reasonable thing is that you can make up a class friend's birthday or something , or a package with some stuff you want to make as a suprise and alter something up from old stuff and say that's what it was . and another 2nd option: (wouldve worked better if you would start like 3 days before the order) say that you have the right to privacy and you want to keep it without the showing , just tell them its not drugs and make some presuasive ways to convince them you are just well fine on your own , but hide it good yes???? =P , i personally can't order them since my mom is picky and curious about every inch of me , but i got my own PRIVACY box with all my secret "diaper" stuff in it and it has a lock with a 10 numbers password (which is kinda funny) , in any event , just take it fast and hide it, maybe your mom will be busy doing something else =P

Quote Originally Posted by KarateDiaper View Post
    i hate to say it, but I may have to do just that. I don't wanna disappoint my friends but i suppose it has to be done. Now all I gotta do is decide what to tell them...they're quite inquisitive.
    Tell them that you have a huge dildo coming in, and you plan to pull a prank at the end of the school year, or something. I don't think my friends would want to see my dildo.