Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ice BReaker Survery

Default Ice BReaker Survery

I'm sure your sick and tired of all these pointless threads, but maybe this can help. I wanted to do 10 question survey about people and their ABDL fetish. I try to keep it short, because I hate survery's but I keep the questions unique and boring at the same time.

1. What is your basic info A/S/L (Age/Sex/Location) If you are not comfortable putting anything that's fine. I was just trying to get to know people and meet them.

2. Diapers are a part of your life? How do they effect you?
    (a) Sexually and Why?
    (b) Fetish for fun and why?
    (c) You need them because your incontinent and why?
    (d) Both C and B and Why?
    (e) Both C and A and Why?
    (f) Something totally different and Why?
    (g) None of the above and I choose not to answer

3. What was the first time you bought diapers like?

4. Do you have siblings? If so, how many and do they know

5. Best things about wearing diapers? Worst Thing about Wearing diapers?

6. Favorite Website about Diapers?

7. Favorite Cartoon or Anime?

8. If you didn't have diapers, what would you be doing for a sexual or fun fetish?

9. What do you classify yourself as (you can answer more then one)
    (a) Straight Male or Female
    (b) Sissy
    (c) Transgender
    (d) Gay or Lesbian
    (e) A little of B or C or D
    (f) None of B or C or D
    (g) You choose not to disclose that information

10. If you had a mommy/daddy or babysitter to take care of you? What would be your ultimate fantasy from that?

Bonus:
    11. Does your suppose/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it?

1. Bay Area, California, USA

They are mostly just for fun, and they are comfortable.

I had been in the store a few times before to buy various TB items, so I was shaking like a damn leaf.
    Late 2007, Walgreens, Pull-Ups 5t.

One adult brother, and he will never know.

Sleeping in them and being comfortable on cold say under the covers. The worst thing is when they get really puffy on a hot day and you can see the bulge outside my pants, because I wear around my parents.

Deeker! Not really... ADISC is definitely my favorite because I have found a lot of friends and information here. A lot of the community here is really supportive.

Full Metal Alchemist or Desert Punk.

8. If you didn't have diapers, what would you be doing for a sexual or fun fetish?
    Looking at 'teh newds. Probably just skypeing a hell of a lot...Diapers don't take up much time...But yeah, I'd probably be doing everything the Bible said not to

Well, I'm bi. Not gay and not lesbian (I hope).

10. If you had a mommy/daddy or babysitter to take care of you? What would be your ultimate fantasy from that?
    I think it would get really awkward, personally...But my ultimate fantasy would blow your brain out of your skull. So...No fap material for you!

Bonus:
    11. Does your suppose/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it?[/QUOTE]
    I only wish I had a boyfriend D:
    Last edited by Grutzvalt; 04-Jun-2009 at 05:01.

Male
    Brandon, FL

I like to masterbate in then and I like wearing them.

I was nervice but it wasn't that bad.

1 Brother and I don't think he knows.

Best
    Comfy and I don't have to run to the bathroom and they come in really handy when your sick.

Worse
    Clean up after a messy diaper.

ADISC.

Current favorite cartoon: Johnny Test
    Current favorite anime: Ouran High School Host Club

No idea

Bisexual, leaning toward homo

I don't have a fantasy at the moment.

Bonus:
    He know's and he loves it because he's one too.

Wink

1. What is your basic info A/S/L (Age/Sex/Location)
    20 Years Old, Male, Wiltshire (United Kingdom)

I am both a AB and a DL with a small sissy part of me. So the sexual side of me comes from the diapers , however when i am in "Adult baby " mode i try not to thing or involve anything sexual, it just feels wrong if i do.

When i first started i was unable to get hold of adult diapers and baby diapers e.t.c would fit.. I was first able to buy adult diapers using ebay and other website when i was about 14/15. When i brought the diapers i was a little nervous but had planned it, i had arranged next day delivery from the person on ebay and made sure it was a day when my parents were out. Now i dont have any problems getting diapers, i collect them from a friend who orders them online in a large quantity.

I have one younger brother and he dosent know and will never know if i can help it.

The best thing for me about wearing diapers is everything, the combination of the Feeling, Bulkiness, the smell, they make me feel secure and when im upset or lonley they make me feel better.

I visit alot of websites depending on what mood im in, i normally follow ADISC and will often read posts daily or every other day, i may not always post because i may not have time or dont feel i have anything to contribute to a post. I visit alot of other websites, some adult sites and some sites that dont have adult material. It all depends on my mood and feelings.

I dont get alot of time to watch cartoons, but if i did get the chance it would have to be something fun, with bright colours and a cartoon where everyone is happy!

I dont really have any other Fetishes, and havent really thought about it too much, i would probabbly give Bondage a go.

I would class myself as a Straight male, i do have some sissy tendancys but i still see myself as straight, i have never had any sexual attraction to men.

10. If you had a mommy/daddy or babysitter to take care of you? Hmmmm, well the typical fantasy for me would to be babied! Cared for and loved. I try not to fantasize too much.

Bonus:
    11. Does your suppose/girlfriend/boyfriend know? I am currently single at the moment and no one except from 1 friend i met on the internet knows.
    Last edited by diapermefast; 03-Jun-2009 at 18:24. Reason: Missed a bit

angelabauer

I am 44, female, happily married. We live in Pasadena, California, USA, near Los Angeles

I am totally urinary incontinent. I use adult baby as a coping strategy, which for me is not sexual.

I grew up in a diaper-friendly family. Only rarely did Mom buy gauze diapers or vinyl panties while I was with her. The first time I was involved was when I was 17 and getting ready to move to a university dorm. The first Attends we bought were Medium and too large, so we had to go to a medical supply store for both Youth and Small. All the clerks who helped us were friendly and kind. I was not embarrassed.

I have one older sister and brother, then one younger brother and two younger sisters. All my sisters are also urinary incontinent. Our younger brother had delayed toilet learning. My entire family knows our youngest sister and I use AB as a coping strategy. Only the sister just younger than me disapproves of AB.

Always needing diapers requires a lot of planning, which can be a drag. To me that is the worst part of incontinence. Ages ago I got beyond being embarrassed. The upside is I hardly ever need an emergency toilet break.

None I visit except ADISC welcome people under 18.

I enjoy Family Guy but know nothing about Anime.

Until medical science can restore my bladder control the quention for me is moot.

I am a happily married mature woman. I have never fallen in love with another woman

My husband willingly plays my Daddy when I am in my AB mood. My AB fantasy is like an idealized childhood in which my loving Daddy pays attention to me and anticipates my behavior. I am old enough to walk and talk, but still wet and prefer to have my diapers changed.

Bonus:
    11. Does your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it?
    Yes, shortly after I met my future husband and was sure he loved me I told him about being incontinent and using AB to cope. Not only did he understand, he actively plays Daddy when I want that

1. 18, Female, Utah&Idaho, USA.

Diapers are a small part of my life, but I am an AB, so they're a coping mechanism for me. They're comfy and feel nice.

Terrifying. I bought Goodnites at Walgreens (the boy ones so no one would think they were for me) but I still thought someone I knew would see me.

Two brothers, and neither of them know.

I love the way they feel and how they look.
    But I hate how they make me sweat and I hate having to worry about hiding them.

ADISC!

Hmm, I love Jem, Gargoyles, and most Disney movies.

Well, my other "fun fetish" is that I'm a furry, so that's probably it. >.>

Straight.

I would love an occasional babysitter, and I really like being "forced" into diapers. So something along those lines would be nice, haha.

Don't have one.

1. Age: Turning 22 in Aug, Male, grand rapids, MN "USA"

(f) Something totally different and Why?
    Its a mix of allot of things, As far as sex goes they don't do much for me, I enjoy sleeping in them, I tend to fall asleep faster and sleep longer, and deeper.

Fun its was like 4 am and no one was in walmart, it went fast and simple, An i was a shanking a little bit I'm sure

I have 4, 2 that used to live with me, but now none of them live with me, and no as far as i know, they don't

I don't use them, So the worse is they kind make allot of noise, the best is the nice sleep I get

This one

ugh there so many can i give a top 5 lol
    FlCL
    .Hack//sign
    Inu Yasha
    Xenosaga
    Faimly Guy

Haha well I wont say :\

(a) Straight Male
    yup thats me

umm well idk, I don't really think about that to much

Bonus:
    Well I'm single atm, But my X found out and called me a child molester, So not well. But we where going to break up anyways, She was cheating on me for a long time :\

1. 16, Male, London

2. B - fetish, dunno why, but i like em =]

3. umm.... still waiting

4. 2 brothers, they don't know

5. The feeling of them/ safety (just because I've never bought doesn't mean I've never worn)
    Mess made if they brake in any way. Also - embarrassment.

6. ADISC hands down

7. DBZ, i think

8. Crossdressing or something to do with any of my other fetishes, like having my GF wearing overly effeminate dresses.

9. Sissy

10. Wow... do I really have to go into a lot of detail....
    long story short, I get dressed as a little girl, with a VERY BIG PINK paci, and have a sex toy in the diaper.... I won't go any further as not to disturb anyone else. but I managed to get hard just by typing that line!

11. She doesn't know, and probably won't know for a LONG time.

1. 16, female

I was interested in diapers when I was little, but I couldn't explain why. It resurfaced about a year and a half ago as a fetish. I incorporate diapers into my yaoi (anime male x male pairings) and I guess that's why they turn me on. I've never been incontinent. Another random fact - when I was little I'd always dress my stuffed animals up in baby clothes.

It was awfully embarassing. My friend's mom saw what I was buying.

Nah, I'm an only child. I don't really count my half-sibling as a sibling because, well, I almost never see her.

Best - The way they feel, the designs, the baby powder smell! (baby diapers)
    Worst - When they leak when you don't want them to!

ADISC of course. I don't visit any other site about AB/DLism.

Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Shaman King, Loveless.

I also like watersports, YAOI!, light bondage, roleplaying, stuff like that besides diapers.

None of those. Bisexual.

My boyfriend tucking me in, cuddling next to me.

Bonus:
    Yup they know, they've tried it! Not a big deal honestly - and I like it that way.

Age: 15 , Sex: Male (at least physically) , Location: Israel

Well I can say that it started when I was like 5 years old , I vaguely remember watching some kid's show where the baby sister was the most cool one and the 17 years old girl dressed in her diaper and did some desperate things for some affection , which I think made a bit of this to a fetish , another is that I find the diapers very comfortable and I have a basic feel of happiness toward them.

Well , I havn't really ever bought diapers , I can't find a chance to , nor I have where to hide them , although I did buy basic materials to make "custom diapers" with , done so secretly , and I appeared very calm to say, although I was being grilled inside out in my mind =P

At the moment I live with my mother and big brother , both which are very annoying and my mom just intends to go through all my stuff , although I got 1 safe items spot. non of them know , and I am not going to tell them at least not in the close year.

The diapers help me relate to my younger happier self , while doing so I also express my other mental self that is the opposite sex of mine , Their feeling is very comfortable and they tend to make life brighter =P

I'll have to go with Sissykiss.com , this site has provided me with a lot of lovely stories and suchs , although sadly I do not meet the age requirement , they should remove it from my point of view , mental age has almost nothing to do with physical age.

Cartoon: Tom & Jerry , Anime: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ^-^

Actually I DONT have diapers , what I am doing for fun is mostly just watching or reading about things related to them , and in other cases I alter my own diapers.

9. What do you classify yourself as.
    my describing varies from 3 states , 1)a straight male which is in my normal sad freaking life , 2) is a sissy which is when I am alone in my house in a diaper ,which doesnt happen a lot , and when I am a sissy I like thinking of myself as a Lesbian Girl rather then a Male. 3)Lesbian , when I am near 1 of my friends (who is a girl but not a girlfriend) who knows about my transgendered mind , we talk about the girl I love.

You won't get as much information , I am sorry.

Bonus:
    nope , nope , nada , they dont know , and I won't tell them.