Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concert?

Default Concert?

IDK what to do here...I want to go see the Fray's concert and I cna get a ticket really cheap, but I don't want to go alone. I don't want to feelin like a looser going by my self. But I would really like to see them in concert.

IDK what to do... I also have to work the next day and that is discouraging me from going as well. I was thinking of asking my frined and his girlfriend if they wanted to go, but I know all they'll do is play kissy face all night and personally I HATE HATE HATE that! So I am at a loss here. What should I do?

If you get tickets for the floor, they're cheaper, more fun, and you would lose any of your friends anyway... Is there a floor at The Fray concerts?

Go, Beavis.

There are not always going to be times when your friends (or girlfriend... or wife) will share your interest.

Go. Enjoy. Take pictures. Share.

I've been to tons and tons of concerts alone. Just go! I'm not sure about The Fray fans, but people are usually nice at the ones I go to and strike up a conversation.

Just go and have a good time...I went to the Hilary Duff concert by myself a couple of years ago and I had a great time...of course I came prepared for the concert...

You won't look like an idiot going alone. Seriously, you're going to see the band, not hang out with a friend!

Invite your friend and his girlfriend, and then ignore them if they get kissy-kissy. That way it's like you've gone alone, without the hassle of going alone.

Going by yourself shouldn't be a big deal, if you want to go then go. Screw whatever anybody else says. It's not like anybody would say anything anyway.