Thread: Lucky, lucky, weekend!

Default Lucky, lucky, weekend!

Alright this happened last weekend so you know. I wasnt expecting anyone and was just lounging around the house. Then my mom said theres 2 girls at the door. So I got up, and to my surprise it was one of the girls I really liked! She asked me if I wanted to go out, so I said awsome and ran back inside to get re-dressed. Well for the whole day sarah *She asked me out*, lexie, *Her 10 year old friend* and I hung out together. Well for about an hour after that, I thought she was joking with me. Well guess what? Her friend wanted to see us kiss and to my astonishment, she kissed me! First kiss for the win?

Now about an hour later, her friend wanted us to french kiss. Well, I thought it was to early for the kiss, I even said that, but the next day she did it! She french kissed me about 3 times that day! First french kiss for the win? Now Sarah and me are dating! God one of the best days of my life! Not really though, because that night I died in my game and lost 10 mill+, but eh. Cant have everything go right can you?

Such a fun weekend! Praise girls !

~\+/~Jter42~\+/~
    Last edited by jter42; 03-Jun-2009 at 05:40.

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Praise girls !
    At least until you break up and you firebomb her house because she told everyone you were TBDL and she watches her whole family (plus her cat Frisky) burn alive, after she was scorched. Then, the terrorists win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    At least until you break up and you firebomb her house because she told everyone you were TBDL and she watches her whole family (plus her cat Frisky) burn alive, after she was scorched. Then, the terrorists win.

LOL! She doesnt know, and I intend on keeping it that way. She's waaaay to hot to risk losing her. Although, I do intend on dropping some hints now and then, and see if she peices the puzzle together. Besides I'm still examining her to see chances of being accepted, or being accepted, and she finding it cute. Still havnt come up with percentages, but I will soon! Now if the percentages dont equal the outcome I desire *Which is her thinking it's cute*, then she wont know, and I'll stop dropping hints. It's worked 3 times, so it'l work a 4th!