Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana

Default Marijuana

Everything you've been taught about marijuana is wrong, misinformed, or propaganda. I'm not advocating the use of marijuana, I am merely presenting to you a documentary that you may review so that you can make an updated and informed decision/opinion.

Union.avi

Only comment after watching.

Thanks. The marijuana debate on this forum ended a while ago, and I won.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Thanks. The marijuana debate on this forum ended a while ago, and I won.
    Which side were you on? It doesn't matter, I still think the video is great on its own merits and should be viewed by all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...tml#post202506

Pro legalization
    c'mon, man, i'm canadian.
    Yes, and California is on the verge of a Marijuana legalization rally. If and when Marijuana becomes legal in our state, it will be bigger and better than Amsterdam could ever imagine. That's not to put down Amsterdam (which is largely overrated) but as one of the U.S.'s largest producer, economic power, and mostly liberal ideals, it is something that must be addressed. I believe in education first and foremost, so it is a goal of mine to re-educate anyone and everyone. Obviously I'd like to see marijuana legalized for the many reasons that are brought up in the video.

It all starts with a Canadian made documentary. :] Sure you can argue all you want, but isn't it easier to just watch a video?

rock on, man. I'm watching the video now.

By the way, did you see this: Legalize Marijuana And Solve Many Tax Issues / Prison Issues - by IdeaScale
    since obama basicaly laughed at marijuana advocates during his last Q&A from change.org (where it was the number 1 issue), this other official Q&A site has been set up, and marijuana legalization is at #3, with another coming in at #4.

vote it up for change, son. he can't ignore it for ever.

"The continued prohibition of cannabis jeopardizes the health and well-being of Canadians much more than does the substance itself."
    - Senate Special Committee on Illegal Drugs

Yep, and The Union has been covered here before as well:

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    This is the best "pro-legalization" documentary I've seen. Definitely worth the 1:45 spent to watch it...

The Union
    Good stuff though.

Why is it that I find the usual "mature" forum topics, such as the discussion of marijuana, to actually be immature topics of discussion? Drugs and booze and nicotine were all super-cool when I was in my teenaged years.

I've matured since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Why is it that I find the usual "mature" forum topics, such as the discussion of marijuana, to actually be immature topics of discussion? Drugs and booze and nicotine were all super-cool when I was in my teenaged years.

I've matured since then.
    That's cool, but I'm talking about a medicine, resilient natural fiber, renewable energy source, and a multi-billion dollar industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post

I've matured since then.
    Surely you recognize the irony in your post.