Thread: Depends diaper booster where are you?

Default Depends diaper booster where are you?

I went into Wally World today try and find some Depends Boosters because in a quick fix they work pretty good. I have also never tried any others. I couldn't find any so I went into a different grocery store and still couldn't find them. I could find the mens guard but they aren't the same. Do they still sell the booster or did I just happen to find the two stores that don't sell them?

last time i checked you canstill get them but that was like a week ago

with walmart ...its hit or miss if they have them

They've been tough to find (read: non-existent) around here the last six months or so. I've checked all the usual places, Walgreens, Jewel, Wallyworld, etc.

i used to get these a lot. you really have to look around, i went to 3 different WalGreens in one day before i found them.

Yeah, they're getting harder and harder to find. I thought it was just me. I guess ordering them on-line will be the way to go eventually.

It seems like they are hit or miss. To the best of my knowledge, they are still in production, but I haven't seen them at my local wal-mart recently. Around me, the only place to get them is one particular chain of pharmacies, and it's a regional chain, not nationwide.

although Depend Boost are pretty good, I think you are better off buying other boosters that work better and cost less.