Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too lazy to change

Default Too lazy to change

Anyone ever get so preoccupied what you are doing, you don't want to stop to change so you end up staying in your smelly diaper?

I am sitting here in a smelly diaper and I don't want to stop what I am doing to change it. I am also like this about other things such as for eating, going to bed, showering, having to do things that need to be done. I am just lazy and surprisingly I am still thin. I have to basically force myself to do things.

You remind me of me, I'm generally too lazy to do things like wash dishes, cook food etc, but if I'm too lazy to shower I'll have a bath instead . I don't not change my diaper due to lazyness however, it's mostly because I like how it feels

I get like that as well, Even if my diaper has pee leaking out of the sides i will just slip on some plastic panst and just lay there.,

If I don't change in time I end up with leaks. Thankfully I've gotten pretty good at telling when my diaper is at its limit... though embarassing accidents still happen when I push it too far.

no i would never do that.... okay, okay i do stuff like that but not about diapers

I'm a little bit of a clean freak when it comes to personal hygiene, so I usually don't like to lounge about in dirty shorts.

I wouldn't call it 'lazy' on my part, but I do like to use my diapers their capacity. I pretty much know exactly how much it can hold, and havnt leaked in quite awhile.

I tend to sleep in when I'm wearing diapers, I feel so comfortable and can't help but want to sleep more XD

Yeah, I've used them for a purpose before-- to not have to get up and go to the bathroom, and when it's ready for a change, I say "fuck that, I don't have time to take it off" and decide to just quickly throw on a pair of shorts over it and continue on with what i'm doing.