Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: threats of exposure

Default threats of exposure

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been blackmailed or threatened to have their diapers exposed by someone who knows about their fetish?

Thanks

No, but I was kindof in that spot where i thought my X might try telling mom

Oh and yes i told my mom, and close friend before my X could do it, I would rather they hear it from my mouth VS her's

I worry about this every single day. I mean, what if I become really successful someday (not trying to brag here) and it gets exposed to the media?!?!

One of my old online friends was posing as one of my school mates online and he kept telling me he was going to tell everyone about my diapers and I didn't take him seriously. I had a feeling he was my online stalker but just to be safe, I didn't admit to him I wear them in case he really was my school mate and not my stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Huggies1998 View Post
    I worry about this every single day. I mean, what if I become really successful someday (not trying to brag here) and it gets exposed to the media?!?!
    Pull a Putin... Arsenic in their drink and *poof* problem solved

I sent some pics to my GF about a year ago that her sis somehow bumped into. Her sis every once in a while makes fun of the pics, but doesn't actually know about the fetish.

soren456

I know two guys who were threatened, as kids. We were friends. An adult DL intervened on their behalf.

I traded dozens of pics of myself in diapers when I was 12-13-14; I now wake up in a cold sweat sometimes thinking about it.

I won't ever post a diaper pic of myself that includes my face. Like Huggies above, I have no idea where my career will take me, and I don't need this possibility hanging out there . . . .

I kinda got blackmailed by my sister when I was like 6 because she saw me dressed up in a blanket pretending it was a diaper, but i doubt she remembers now.

Error404

I don't think anyone dare try to blackmail me with it. Not with my history.

Soren456, you are right, I don't want to post a pic of me wearing a diaper, because it will ruin my main career, underwear is personal even if it does crinkle at times, no one needs to know.