Thread: new here

I figured I'd go ahead and start here in this greeting forum, I'm new here and glad to be here. I look forward to chatting with others while I'm here.

I guess I figured I'd also mention I've been a DL all my life as for as long as I can remember I've always liked diapers. I didn't want to give them up when I was little but I kind of went along with it since I was pressured to do so, however I do not believe I was mentally ready even though I was already 4-5. I wet the bed at night until I was 6 so I got to wear then but even then I wanted to wear more but I just kind of repressed those feelings and soon enough I was completely out of diapers and didn't really think about them for a year or so much but then when I was 9 something came over me and I had to buy them so I walked to the store with money and got a pack and since then I really haven't looked back lol. I've been wearing off and on since then. I haven't been able to wear much over the last several months as I really haven't had the time and privacy as I once had now that I'm in college and very busy with a lot of stuff but the desires probably will never die so I still am interested in it online and I still like to look up things that have to do with the fetish and talking to others about it.
    Last edited by Peachy; 01-Jun-2009 at 22:10. Reason: merging double post

Welcome to the site. You are a ranching oilman who listens to country music?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome to ADISC

What are you doing at college?
    I always though the proper verbage for that question in reference to college was "Who", not "What"

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    I always though the proper verbage for that question in reference to college was "Who", not "What"
    Ahh well he might have a sexual preference for an inanimate object... you never know *winkysmileything*

So, what are you supposed to be studying at college todd?

Well I'll first clear up that I'm not a ranching oilman lol. I'm a fulltime student studying Broadcast Journalism.