Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do diapers change your mood?

Default Do diapers change your mood?

I have been told by one of my online friends I am happier in my diapers. I have asked some of my other online friends and they also say I am happier in them too. I asked my bf if I'm happier in them and he said the same.

Without them, I am less energetic and more irritated so it's as if diapers are my therapy and make me more of a pleasant person to be with.

I can also remember my mother telling me when I was 21 about my diapers "I know it's something you need to do." She made it sound like it's something I have to do or I'd die if I can't wear one. Now I wonder if maybe she meant I'm happier with them on and she'd rather have a happy daughter than a depressed one and is less pleasant to be with.

It's as if I emotionally need them.

I'm happy with out them, But I mostly only wear while sleeping, I feel safe while wearing them

It's something I like, so yes, I am happier with them on. I also think they put mein a better mood. I feel more myself and more at ease. It's all part of the emotional benefit I think most of us get from them.

That's a horn.
    Have fun.

Edit: post #2^9!

Oh I get it. I think I know what he is saying now. It's one of those word puzzles.

Hmmm, I would say when i wear diapers I feel more childish and less adult-like. Its a really nice feeling really. I sorta feel a bit safer and a little more innocent...sorta like it helps me get into the role

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    when I first looked at the picture, I thought it was a Narwhal, so i was thinking, WTF is Narwhaly.

On topic: You know I really don't have anything to say on this topic, I just like Narwhals... And typing the word Narwhal.

Oddly when I wear diapers I think I am more irritable. At least if I wear them out and about. I think it's because I don't feel quite as used to them as normal underwear and bending over like to pick things up bothers me a bit.