Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking In

Default Checking In

Told me I needed to introduce myself.

25 year old male. I've liked diapers literally as long as I can remember. I can remember as a little kid having Cabbage Patch dolls with diapers and putting those diapers in my underwear. Dabbled off and on through high school but had to share a room with my brother. Then when I got to college I had my own room and the freedom of a new and bigger town where I knew less people and I really kicked my fetish into overdrive.

Welcome to ADISC

I envy your freedom! I can't wait until I get a place of my own. Anyway do you have any other hobbies or interests that you want to share? What did you do/are you doing at college?

Of 3 replies, only one that actually says "welcome".

I too envy your freedom. I'm at uni, but don't have my own place... yet.

Anyways, welcome to the ADISC community. If you got questions about anything, feel free to ask anyone who's name looks like this... or like this... or like this... except for Raccoon

Masters in Agriculture Graduated in the Fall of 2007

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    Masters in Agriculture Graduated in the Fall of 2007
    That's worrying--I saw this and then had to look at your location.

Are you a "soils" type, or are you a "seeds" type? I'm not in agriculture myself, but I've got a few friends up there. Straight agriculture--in my mind--splits into "soils" and "seeds," with sub-emphases available for "agribusiness." Plant pathology is something else entirely in my own mind.

That said ... what did you do for your M.Sc. thesis? It should be far enough away that the pain will have faded a bit.