Thread: OLD Secure Diapers

Default OLD Secure Diapers

I was out on lunch the other day and stopped by the medical supply store nearby my work. I have bought older Promise brand diapers from them before (love the fit and NOISE from them). It seems they have a decent variety of older stock from time to time. Well, I found a really old looking package of Secure diapers in size L. BTW, I'm only a 32-34 in. waist, but I like the diaper to fit higher, above my belly button. I bought them for the paltry sum of $11.00 for the bag. Not too bad if you ask me. I was surprised how thick they were considering they are the regular diapers and not the "Plus" model. They have to be THE softest diapers I have ever worn. The date printed on the wetness indicator says 07/16/03. I wish I could find more. Also, I REALLY need to order some Secure X-Plus or Bambino's. I have been dying to try them and compare to my other favorites since they are so highly rated.

Hmm....sound's interesting. You should take a picture.

I strongly suggest checking out the newer secure x-plus or bambinos. Both are awsome, probably my favorites of the diapers available today.