Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: URGENT! How do I use a gift card to order diapers?

  1. #1

    Default URGENT! How do I use a gift card to order diapers?

    From Bambino. I tried to put it under the Credit Card option but it won't work. From American Express. Please help!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Boy, you're really trying to bump up your posting championship. I have no idea, btw.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    Have you registered the card?
    Wait... I thought they did that when you buy it. How?

  5. #5

    Default

    I believe they should have. Obviously, you can't activate it. I'm beginning to see an entire picture here of you ordering Bambinos, having them sent general delivery so that you can pick them up, and not have them go to your house! Oh the drama. You will have to let us know how this all turns out. I hope well, as you are one of my favorite people here on the site

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Wait... I thought they did that when you buy it. How?
    There is a website for it.. Check the pakaging thingy the card came in. Or the back of the card.

  7. #7
    Darkfinn

    Default

    You might have to get on the phone and call in your order. Prepaid Credit Cards work differently from regular credit cards... some times the computerized credit card systems don't like them and they have to be run manually.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    You might have to get on the phone and call in your order. Prepaid Credit Cards work differently from regular credit cards... some times the computerized credit card systems don't like them and they have to be run manually.
    How do you do that?

  9. #9
    soren456

    Default

    They do activate when you buy. Registration is usually just for tracking the balance and reporting lost cards.

    I've had trouble getting even a regular AE credit card to work in some places. Not everyone accepts them. Does Bambinos?

    VISA and Mastercard are way more universal.

    EDIT: Will look forward to the outcome of all this.
    Last edited by soren456; 30-May-2009 at 23:55. Reason: Typo, added info

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by soren456 View Post
    They do activate when you buy. Registration is usually just for tracking the balance and reporting lost cards.

    I've had trouble getting even a regular AE credit card to work in some places. Not everyone accepts them. Does Bambinos?

    VISA and Mastercard are way more universal.

    EDIT: Will look forward to the outcome of all this.
    Bambino does accept American Express, but I still get an error message.

Similar Threads

  1. how early should i order diapers?
    By Taiance in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-Apr-2009, 09:28
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-Jan-2009, 16:21
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2008, 08:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.