Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this even normal?

Default Is this even normal?

I think this is the right place for this topic because after all it's about being turned on.

I get turned on when I get my diaper changed or have one get put on me and I get turned on when I put my bf in one but I don't really have an interest in putting one on him because I prefer thin guys for some reason. I find fatness unattractive no offense but luckily my bf has lost lot of weight and is still trying to lose it. Well my ex told me I get turned on when I get my diaper changed and when one gets put on me and my current bf said the same but I don't feel any excitement or any tickle feelings in my stomach. Is this even normal to be unaware of being turned on despite that I get wet down there but I can't feel it unless air gets blown on me down there.

The last time I actually felt turned on was when I was talking to one of my online friends and we were talking about a topic that makes me horny and I felt excited inside me and I felt myself down there and indeed I was really wet and some of it got on my underwear. I have also gotten that same feeling when I look up diapers online, adult diapers of course and I have gotten the same feeling about Johnny Depp as Sam from Benny & Joon. But I don't feel it when my bf puts me in a diaper or when he baby's me or when he changed me and he said I was turned on when he was acting like a baby and I didn't even feel it. My facial expression said it he said but I didn't feel it. Is it normal to be turned on and not feel it?

So wait, let me get this straight.

You know what it feels like to be turned on (like when you were talking to that person online.)

Your boyfriend said you were turned on, and he could tell from your face, but you didn't feel anything?

If so... no, you weren't turned on. You can't be turned on without knowing it, especially if you know what it feels like to be turned on.

I think your boyfriend wants you to be turned on, but you aren't. Just let him know that it is your body, and you know what it feels like to be turned on.

Actually, I think it's possible.

After a stint on the computer looking at *b stuff (accessories, clothing, diapers, plastic pants, etc...) or reading a story, I can get up from the computer and I find a certain "dampness" from seminal fluid on my shorts. I'm not physically "excited" if you get my drift, but mentally, my interest was obviously more than passing. I'm sure that we give off clues that we aren't aware of that might indicate arousal to someone that is tuned in to our "frequency" for lack of a better term.

Ain't this the definition of wet dreams? I feel like it is possible for that to happen without feeling turned on but I am not sure because for me, each time I get turned on, I climax before anything comes out.

300 posts! This be like making a 3x platinum album!

So my pussy can still get wet for no reason even if I am not turned on, just like a guy's dick can get hard due to blood flow even if he isn't turned on?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    So my pussy can still get wet for no reason even if I am not turned on, just like a guy's dick can get hard due to blood flow even if he isn't turned on?
    What I'm thinking is that the MENTAL stimulation can have an effect even if you are not 100% aware of it. It's not that you aren't turned on, just that the arousal is on a deeper, mental level in the back of your mind. For us guys the erection and the seminal flow (or pre-cum) can be separate. I would assume the same kind of thing is possible for women (juices flowing without other physical signs of arousal)

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Oh yes, of course. Not all rules apply to all gals; you are lucky. Uro-genital tract irritants (for one) can pull the brain's attention there, without psychological stimulation - and vice versa. That's why asparagus is thought to be an aphrodisiac. Also why pre-pubescant children get stiffies, without psychological stimulation.

Calico, (and everyone else),

Please, please remember, a girl CAN be turned on whether she is wet or not. She can also be incredibly wet and not be turned on at all.

It is perfectly reasonable to get wet without being turned on, hell some people are just generally a little damp in that respect.

Now, I think that it's perfectly possible that the whole concept of being diapered and babied by your boyfriend turns you on, but due to his physical appearance you're having trouble actually enjoying it as fully as you might well be.

It's nothing to be worried about, and perfectly normal.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with Cupcake here though, it is YOUR body and you KNOW what you feel. You need to take control here and tell him what's what.

Also: for girls it's important to remember that to properly be turned on it's a lot more mental stimulation than men (or so I'm led to believe), and that as a result of this you may be being physically turned on by the feeling of the diaper etc, but not mentally stimulated enough for you to feel actually excited.
    Last edited by Talula; 31-May-2009 at 10:07. Reason: Also:

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    to properly be turned on it's a lot more mental stimulation than men
    This is the norm; but many people fall outside the norm. I knew a gal who discovered the washer on the spin cycle was... very nice... even without sexual thoughts accompanying. Or leisurely touching. Some get multiple orgasms; some don't. Plenty of people enjoy sexual activity without being turned on at all: it is the cuddling, the oneness, the intimacy more than physical arousal.

YouTube - Joe Jackson - It's Different For Girls