Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper YouTube Video

Boise

Smile Diaper YouTube Video

Just wondering if anyone else here makes diaper videos and put them on Youtube??? Heres a link to my new account and a new video my old account got deleted YouTube - Wetting My Diaper!!!!!! REVIEW!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't.

Also, you say you are a "Proffesional Diaper Tester". You don't seem so proffesional when your grabbing your crotch...

I don't post diaper video's since
    1. I am a guy,
    2. it's not cute
    3. I don't really feel the end to expose that side of me or be ridiculed on youtube... of course all my post's here are okay.

I am just careful with photo's and what not of me actually in diapers and such. Also I highly recommend depends more then goodnites, or even just go order some X-plus from XP medical.

Darkfinn

We don't really condone posting of videos of this kind here. Please keep your links to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I don't post diaper video's since
    1. I am a guy,
    2. it's not cute
    3. I don't really feel the end to expose that side of me or be ridiculed on youtube... of course all my post's here are okay.

I am just careful with photo's and what not of me actually in diapers and such. Also I highly recommend depends more then goodnites, or even just go order some X-plus from XP medical.

Just so you know, I think goodnites *The new styled ones* are alot better than depends. A year ago, I convinced my mom into thinking I wet the bed. So she went and got some depends. She got the SMALLEST type available in the store. They were like extra small ones. When I tried them, I had to pull them all the way up to like the half way mark between your biceps and belly button. Pretty damn far huh? Also, depends leak like a hose. Goodnites though, are very comfy, make alot more noise than depends, *I like the noise factor of diapers alot* and can hold up to a FULL wetting. By full wetting, I mean me waking up, going to school, not using the bathroom, and then get home put one on and go. The old style goodnites, were MUCH more absorbant, but they failed completely in design. The new design however, makes up for that by making the chances of leaking much much lower.

Boise

sorry for posting ill remember that next time.

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Just so you know, I think goodnites *The new styled ones* are alot better than depends. A year ago, I convinced my mom into thinking I wet the bed. So she went and got some depends. She got the SMALLEST type available in the store. They were like extra small ones. When I tried them, I had to pull them all the way up to like the half way mark between your biceps and belly button. Pretty damn far huh? Also, depends leak like a hose. Goodnites though, are very comfy, make alot more noise than depends, *I like the noise factor of diapers alot* and can hold up to a FULL wetting. By full wetting, I mean me waking up, going to school, not using the bathroom, and then get home put one on and go. The old style goodnites, were MUCH more absorbant, but they failed completely in design. The new design however, makes up for that by making the chances of leaking much much lower.
    Well your only 14 and might be small for your age, so it's no wonder why you think adult diapers won't fit that well. Once you get a bit bigger you might want to try the again, especially once your able to hold more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Boise View Post
    sorry for posting ill remember that next time.
    Don't worry about it. This site is quite different from most *BDL sites. I am sure if you look at posts you will soon pick up what is and isn't condoned. Also, take a look at the rules for the site here if you want to see exactly what is and isn't allowed.

A senior member on this site has said that the most important bit of this site is 'getting to know the people who wears the diapers'. Remember that and I'm sure you'll do fine.

soren456

Well, I enjoyed your video, I'll admit it; as those things go, it wasn't bad.

But I wasn't born yesterday. In no sense do I believe that its purpose was anything more than titillation. Nothing wrong with that. To mislabel it as "educational" and "professional," however, casts you in a doubtful light.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    A senior member on this site has said that the most important bit of this site is 'getting to know the people who wear the diapers'. Remember that and I'm sure you'll do fine.
    That is a good way to put it.

Let's look at it this way. The video of you wetting the diaper is akin to me watching you use the bathroom. I think I'll pass.