Thread: Dream...

Default Dream...

I had this dream lastnight. It was about this girl that I know of, I don't really talk to her, but I know of her. I had a dream that she messaged me on myspace... the message went

"I am a DL too, have been one for a few years now. You may be wondering how I found you...I just clicked on myfriends Bury, Fred, and Katie, and eventually came across your Diaper page. Sorry if this is creepy I don't mean it to sound this way, lol. Anyway...want to chat?"

This dream seemed SO real the message had the sender and had the HTML code in it! I woke up at like 5 AM and checked my DL myspace inbox and...nothing.

I have been debating whether or not to ask her if she is a DL, or know what one is. I base this possible decission off of the fact that the past dreams that I have had have been 100% true.

Drams:

1. Friend coming back from vacation: I dreampt that she would come back to school the day he came back...and he did, I even dreampt the shirt that he would wear back to school

2. Getting my free samples in the mail, I dreampt the exact color and size the package would be and the contents that would be in it.

3. What I would have for edinner the next day, it came true.

Think I should?

Probably not a great idea if you're trying to be at all discrete about it.

I think it says something about the world today that people dream about having conversations over the internet, rather than talking to people.

Seriously though, don't ask her. She won't know - it was just a dream. Dreams do odd things, sometimes, but you've got no reason to believe that just because she was one in a dream, she will be in real life. Even if you really do believe it, it's just not worth the risk.

Wow, that's a tough one, because logic says it's only a dream, but I know that some people are psychic, and maybe you're one of them. In my job I have to separate scan sheets that come in a stack for the whole student body, into the individual classes, usually around 20 to 25, but they all vary. 50% of the time I put my finger into the pile and find the separation point where the next class begins. If I'm filling my pill bottles, I almost always pour out exactly 7 pills from each bottle. John Edwards is suppossed to be able to tell you what song is playing on any given radio station before you turn on the radio.

So if this is you, you could be psychic and are reading this girl. If not, you could open a whole can of worms if you tell her your dream and you're totally wrong. "The lady or the tiger". I suspect no one can tell you what to do here, other than you could start it lightly by saying I dreamed about you last night and see where it goes from there. If she says, "I dreamed about you too," then wohhh.

I have dreams about my X sleeping with her new BF. Well she cheated on me for over 4 years with many guys. So yeah..... its jsut a dream. I wouldn't act on it at all.

I also day dream that i have 1,000,000,000 bucks, but that will enver become true lol

about a month ago I had a dream that was sort of like this! I was going to post it on a previous forum(this was before I got on ADISC), but never got around to it.

In my the dream I was at school working on the computer. I got up for some reason when I noticed this girl from one of my other classes was on a computer. She was trying to cover up a web page by using 2 internet browser windows and putting one in front of the other, then switching back and forth.
    To my surprise it was an ABDL site!
    I can't really remember much after this point, I think I tried to say hi to her, but I woke up soon after that.
    uggg, I wish I had stayed asleep alittle longer to find out how it would have went!!!!

I've had a couple other DL dreams, do you think it would be a good idea to have a dream sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by NickofNewjersey View Post
    about a month ago I had a dream that was sort of like this! I was going to post it on a previous forum(this was before I got on ADISC), but never got around to it.

In my the dream I was at school working on the computer. I got up for some reason when I noticed this girl from one of my other classes was on a computer. She was trying to cover up a web page by using 2 internet browser windows and putting one in front of the other, then switching back and forth.
    To my surprise it was an ABDL site!
    I can't really remember much after this point, I think I tried to say hi to her, but I woke up soon after that.
    uggg, I wish I had stayed asleep alittle longer to find out how it would have went!!!!

I've had a couple other DL dreams, do you think it would be a good idea to have a dream sticky?
    Yes I think we need a sticky for dreams!