Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: #00ff00

  1. #1

    Default #00ff00

    So, green. Parallels can be drawn with anything from religion to nature. The color receptors in the human eye are particularly sensitive to it. I would have to say it's a pretty prominent hue on the color spectrum.

    There are lots of different variations of green as well. Some really nice ones, such as a deep-sea green or even a turquoise green.

    I would imagine the general connotations of the color green are something along the lines of prosperity or forests.

    mmmm.... green forests =)


  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    This thread makes me see #ff0000.

    Green is a nice color, though!

  4. #4

    Default

    These threads are annoying.

    Note: I'm not picking on the OP, I'm talking about the colour threads in general, not just *this* specific one. I actually like green.

  5. #5
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    These threads are annoying.

    Note: I'm not picking on the OP, I'm talking about the colour threads in general, not just *this* specific one. I actually like green.
    I think they're cute, and interesting.

    Besides, they are in the Off-topic forum.

    Maybe if they were moved to the Fun and Games, you'd be more okay with them?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I think they're cute, and interesting.

    Besides, they are in the Off-topic forum.

    Maybe if they were moved to the Fun and Games, you'd be more okay with them?
    Oh, I can ignore the threads if I *really* want to. :P I do think they belong more in the fun and games though.

  7. #7

    Default

    and to think, if we were just a little bit closer to the sun, all our plants would be blue.

  8. #8
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    Oh, I can ignore the threads if I *really* want to. :P I do think they belong more in the fun and games though.
    :P Knew it.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    and to think, if we were just a little bit closer to the sun, all our plants would be blue.
    We might have called blue "green" if that was the case. Or we might not exist?

    I do like green, and I wish I lived in the countryside. As it is I live in quite a small city and it's nice to be able to look out my window and see some green out on the horizon.

  10. #10

    Default

    I don't mind green.
    There is no color that only makes us see green -- even pure green stimulates our red-seeing cones. It's pretty interesting, actually, because the pavement at epcot is designed so that if you stare at it and then look away, the grass looks greener because of the fatigue of the red-seeing cones in our eyes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.