Thread: Bambino sizing question?

Default Bambino sizing question?

I know, I know... lots of threads already about Bambinos... Sorry.

I think my question's valid, though. If I were considering purchasing Bambinos, what size should I get? I'm a 32 in the hips (I'm a girl, so that's the widest part of me), so I'm at the top end of their small (22-33 inches) and the bottom end of their medium (32-45 inches). I'm really not sure what size I would go with... which do you think would fit better? Would it really make a difference? I'm in both ranges so I really just don't know.

Thanks for answering.

Go with a medium, I'm a boy and although i'm not as gifted with delicious hips, the smalls are a tight fit and I wear a 28-29 in Levi's :x

Hope you enjoy :]

Definitely get their mediums. I'm a girl who is size 32 as well, and I ordered the smalls, a mistake on my part. D: They hardly fit at all, and certainly aren't comfortable.

So yep, get medium.

Darkfinn

Based upon your sizing I'd reccomend a medium. Girls need the extra room in the hips and thighs... the smalls would be to snug on you.

If nothing else, order a sample first before you jump for the whole case, just to be sure.

Hmmm maybe thats why I didn't like bambino, I got the small when I tried them... If I had the money I would get a sample of medium.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    Hmmm maybe thats why I didn't like bambino, I got the small when I tried them... If I had the money I would get a sample of medium.
    Meet me for drinks some time and I'll bring ya one or two.

Does anyone have the measurement of the total length of the medium or large size (from top front waist band through to the top rear waist band?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Meet me for drinks some time...
    You can count on it next time I am in the area.

You also want to consider that the smalls ride really low. The mediums go past my belly button. The smalls also hold quite a bit less than the mediums. Personally I wear both, it just depends on my mood.