Thread: South America

Default South America

Ahh.. South America. A land with democratically elected governments that don't have presidents that have been placed there by stronger countries governments.

I'm sorry. I was kind of dreaming there because Columbia has a president that is funded and put there by the US government. Now Venezuela, with a democratically elected government, is being pushed by both Columbia and the US.
    Because their government doesn't want to be controlled.

What's fun is that no matter what Columbia does it has US backing.
    Columbia sends soldiers into Ecuador without permission and takes out a camp of FARC.

The basics is. The US governments wants to (again) put a president that they like on the throne. Like they did with Columbia, like the tried to do in Palestine (they got caught.. badly) and like they did in pre-revolutionary Cuba. (Funnily enough Fido Castro said in his book this would happen in South America... nearly exactly like it's been carried out so far.. .hope it doesn't go further)

The Colombian government made allegations (Why haven't they presented the proof they say they have) that Venezuela is funding a dirty bomb.

Even though all of South America's democratically elected governments are severely pissed off with Colombia, as is the UN, the US still backs them.

What a piss off.

The US government has done quite a bit of stuff that I'm not too fond of, but I'd rather not get into that.

Ya' know, they can pretty much do whatever they want, as long as they don't annex Canada. There's not much I can do to stop them.

thank you for bringing this up Aidy, it just goes to show ya that the US goverment is indeed corrupt

All governments are corrupt, simple as that.

First priority of EVERYBODY is to question authority.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." ---Thomas Jefferson