Thread: Somewhat late Hello to all!

Default Somewhat late Hello to all!

Hey everyone! This is my semi-late "hello world" thread!

I really have no idea what all to put here, so I'm gonna just let anyone ask anything about me and I'll try to answer it here I guess!

In a nutshell though :

Im 14 yrs old, born in Split, Croatia. Currently living in the US, am a freshmen in HS, I'm on 2 differnt swim teams in my area and have swam competitively since I was 8 years old. I'm obsessed with a insane watersport called wakeboarding and go with my friends to a local lake at any chance I have. I hate math, love sports, have a dog named Randy, and I love food!

Hi and welcome to our community. We are a diverse group, in many different directions. Lots of adults, many teens, all sorts of interests outside of the main theme of the site. Look around and join in discussions wherever you feel the urge. Oh wait, I see that you've been quite active already. Wuhoo !

Love sports and Love food? A good mix, keep fit...

Water sports, too? I hope you live in a warm part of the country so that you can enjoy wakeboarding for most of the year

Welcome to the town, enjoy your stay, but I may have to irradiate you 'cause of your distaste for all things true (math), jk. Also, why does your avatar look like he's an amputee.

Thanks all!

Changed my ava to something else awesome-er. The dude wakeboarding did look like a cripple rofl.

DannyTheNinja

Great intro! Better than most natural-born citizens of the good ol' fifty states.

Just a heads up: good thing it's waterboarding and not other watersports

Welcome aboard, be sure and post around, drop into IRC and check out the wiki and stuff. Have fun!

--Danny

Swimming is awesome! My events were the 100, 200 free and the 100 fly. What do you swim? Also, do you like body shaving?

Oh BODY SHAVING! Just kidding. I hope you like the site.

Body shaving is pritty hot though. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Swimming is awesome! My events were the 100, 200 free and the 100 fly. What do you swim? Also, do you like body shaving?
    I'm usually doing freestyle or breast from 100-400, and occasionaly butterly when coach isn't ticked off at me or something.

I don't shave really, no need to yet. But some of the older guys on the team shave before certian meets (not all, just the important ones). They have some crazy pre-meet shaving ritual that would probably make anyone not on a swim team gag rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    Great intro! Better than most natural-born citizens of the good ol' fifty states.

Just a heads up: good thing it's waterboarding and not other watersports

Welcome aboard, be sure and post around, drop into IRC and check out the wiki and stuff. Have fun!

--Danny
    HOLYGODFREAKINGBBQ. That wiki page has scarred me for life, reading the caption under that horrible picture made me spew cola I was drinking all over my freaking keyboard!

Ahhhhhh!! make me UNSEE IT! >.<
    Last edited by Dan09; 29-May-2009 at 21:13. Reason: Traumatic experience (lol)