Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Think Pink!

Default Think Pink!

Some have asked me over the years- "Pinky, do you have a thing for pink?", to which I reply, "Yes, sir. Yes, I do I have a thing for pink. Who wants to know?", and they say, "Whoa, no need for the attitude! I was just asking!", and I say, "Pink is all about attitude!", and I picked up a wrench and hit him.

Folks, pink isn't wrong. It's right. It's so right, in fact, that I'm throwing down the gauntlet, drawing a line in the sand, crossing the Rubicon, and going where no Pink Fink has gone before and challenging, nay, double-daring you to Think Pink.

Pink is not just a colour, it is a way of life, ladies and germs. Bring some pink into your gray, drab little worlds- wear some pink to work, even if it's just pink underwear. Wear a pink tie or shirt, or some other artcle of clothing to show your Pinkness. Bring the Pink to the world.

You can even do your part here- show your Pink in your avatar, and be part of the Pink Revolution! Become one with the Pink.

Join me in a new Pink Day!

Quote Originally Posted by BadPenny View Post
    Some have asked me over the years- "Pinky, do you have a thing for pink?", to which I reply, "Yes, sir. Yes, I do I have a thing for pink. Who wants to know?", and they say, "Whoa, no need for the attitude! I was just asking!", and I say, "Pink is all about attitude!", and I picked up a wrench and hit him.

Folks, pink isn't wrong. It's right. It's so right, in fact, that I'm throwing down the gauntlet, drawing a line in the sand, crossing the Rubicon, and going where no Pink Fink has gone before and challenging, nay, double-daring you to Think Pink.

Pink is not just a colour, it is a way of life, ladies and germs. Bring some pink into your gray, drab little worlds- wear some pink to work, even if it's just pink underwear. Wear a pink tie or shirt, or some other artcle of clothing to show your Pinkness. Bring the Pink to the world.

You can even do your part here- show your Pink in your avatar, and be part of the Pink Revolution! Become one with the Pink.

Join me in a new Pink Day!
    Pink is the bastard-child of scarlet sweaters and careless washing. The devil's concoction, a mockery, that flies in the face of all young men doing their first load of laundry.

Pink ... pink is the devil's very blood. "Pink" is also what Pepto-Bismol tastes like (that's the only way I can describe its taste), and pink would leave you itchy from crawling around in the attic.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Pink is the bastard-child of scarlet sweaters and careless washing. The devil's concoction, a mockery, that flies in the face of all young men doing their first load of laundry.

Pink ... pink is the devil's very blood. "Pink" is also what Pepto-Bismol tastes like (that's the only way I can describe its taste), and pink would leave you itchy from crawling around in the attic.
    Spoken like a true Paisleyite heretic. Settle on a colour, you misanthrope!

I can't put pink in my avatar! Maybe it's because my avatar's already orange. Maybe it's because I don't have the adequate Photoshop skill to do it. Maybe it's because men aren't supposed to have pink anywhere near them!

Either way, happy Pink Day!

If I find an avitar of link in a pink tunic, I will so use it. Just for you.

I just did it to see what it'd look like. But now I think it's really cool!

I seriously have started liking pink quite a bit recently. It's odd. But also awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    I just did it to see what it'd look like. But now I think it's really cool!

I seriously have started liking pink quite a bit recently. It's odd. But also awesome
    Welcome to the Pink, my friend. Soon, all will know the Power of Pink!

What a sickening color. A vile, saturated hue most of the time. Brings images of plasticy mass-produced Chinese toys to mind. The only good thing that's ever come of pink is Pink Floyd, but that doesn't even count

I have brown, black, and white in my avatar. That's close enough, right?