Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: at times?

Default at times?

Do you wish for incontinence? Like when in a diaper and on a diaper high I am like

"OMG I want to wet and mess myself with no control all the time"!!!! and sometimes I wish I would wet the bed everynight very very heavily.

but then when I come off my diaper high I am like "wow...glad I don't need these things"

Does anyone else get like this?

Yes. I'm sure I'd hate it after a while, but when I'm horny, I'll think it

I think it might be fun for a little while. I would like towet the bed though. Being able to control when I do would be a bonus.

Since I have at times wet at night, it's sometimes inconvenient. Waking up in the middle of the night wet, means spending time cleaning yourself up, making sure you haven't messed the bed, and so forth. I don't mind most times, because I sleep far more comfortably in diapers than without. It's not a sexual thing, so much as it's a comfort thing. Like a pacifier, it scratches a psychological "itch" I have.

I feel the same, when i am "on a diaper high" i wish that i could be completely dependant on diapers and having no control of my bodily functions, i mean come on... when in adult baby mode for me that would be the most amazing feeling ever. To wake up in a messy diaper or to have to check you diaper to see how wet you are. But when i sit down and think about it... it really would not be fun, imagine being out with your friends shopping or watching a film and you filling you diapers, not only the emarresment but ive tried wearing 24/7 for periods of time and after a while having to change a diaper x amount of times aday becomes more of a chore.

Its been in consideration once in awhile but still thankful that I do have control of my bowels and bladder.

soren456

No. Never. I like to participate in the use of my diapers. That means anticipating that I'm going to wet or mess, doing it, enjoying it, enjoying the result.

To be wet or messed without my prior thought would mean that I didn't get to participate. And that would be misery to me.

I no longer wish it upon myself. At one point I did but it would just suck ass, one of the great part's about being DL or TB/AB is you can decided what to do.

Being IC takes that away.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Do you wish for incontinence? Like when in a diaper and on a diaper high I am like

"OMG I want to wet and mess myself with no control all the time"!!!! and sometimes I wish I would wet the bed everynight very very heavily.

but then when I come off my diaper high I am like "wow...glad I don't need these things"

Does anyone else get like this?
    In short, yes...

I know exactly what you mean x.x all my greatest fap fantasies involve some sort of incontinence, but once I finish, get out of that mood or change out of a heavily used diaper...I think...why the hell would I ever want this?!?!

I'm sure many of us think like this to be honest...