Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back and ready!

Exclamation I'm back and ready!

Hey everyone! I thought I would post my introduction, since I am a newbie again technically. Some of you may know me already and some may not, but just incase you do not I am a 20 year old guy from Maryland. I am a diaper lover and partially adult baby. I have known about being a DL since I was 12 but have been one all my life because for as long as I can remember (kindergarden haha) I have always been curious for diapers. I enjoy talking to other people, and supporting them in any way.

I also just want to briefly say that I was dumbfounded when I kept coming to the original site and getting "not found." I thought maybe there was just construction and it would be back up, but wrong as I am sure most of us know that everything "accidently" got deleted. I find it kind of hard to beleive that a ENTIRE community wa deleted on accident, because I have never seen or heard of that happening before. It would not surprise me the least bit if someone was trying to get us off the internet. I could be wrong and I hope I am but its possible. So I hope that this time around we make this community grow and prosper even more than before. To do that we need to show respect and support for eachother also of course try to spread the word of our site to people like us.

I just noticed the community was back up on its new address tonight right before I was about to go to bed so I thought I would rejoin and touch base. I am too tired to read any of the threads now, but thats for tommorow. Everyone have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I find it kind of hard to beleive that a ENTIRE community wa deleted on accident, because I have never seen or heard of that happening before. It would not surprise me the least bit if someone was trying to get us off the internet. I could be wrong and I hope I am but its possible.
    I had the same suspicion. The technician would have really been risking his job to do something like that on purpose though. And I'm kinda surprised they didn't have a backup on another drive.

Anyway, good to see you here!

Hey eclipse gsx, whats going on. It's been a while since I have talked to you. Just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. Well I hope to hear from you soon. Peace

I am doing well I just came back from a 5 day break because of being busy from starting classes. How are you?

Correction: It is a 2003 GT so its a 200hp V6, not the 210hp turbo I-4, but remember its just temporary till I get my RSX type-s! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Eclipse is the simplified version of myself =P
    .......I do not get it? Are you talkin about your screen name on here?

200 hp normally aspirated, 210 hp turbo... Why add all that complexity and cost for 10 hp, especially with lag?
    And did you discover diapers from not wanting to get out of the driver's seat? Our polls will need a new category:
    ab
    tb
    babyfur
    diaperfur
    dl
    pilot/driver

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is talking about DarkSun= Eclipse...
    I thought so but was not 100% sure. Yep he sure is right!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocalraccoon View Post
    200 hp normally aspirated, 210 hp turbo... Why add all that complexity and cost for 10 hp, especially with lag?
    And did you discover diapers from not wanting to get out of the driver's seat? Our polls will need a new category:
    ab
    tb
    babyfur
    diaperfur
    dl
    pilot/driver
    Haha no no, but would be useful for that, I might do that to see if any rally drivers do that cause they have super long races sometimes.

Rally drivers seem to take breaks more often than others. I don't know if diapers get used in the regular course of racing, dehydration is the monkey on the shoulder... On the other hand, on an oval at 200 mph inches from the wall... Now pilots have a choice between using a piddle pack

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_forum_viewtopic-t-661.html
    A quote from the Parachute History Newsletter (9/15/03)

Quote:
    Piddle pack incident

Sometime before 1991, a pilot of an F-16 had to 'use the rest room' at 28,000 feet somewhere over the Mojave Desert. A piddle pack is a sponge filled plastic pouch, designed especially for this purpose. The pilot reported that he unfastened his seatbelt and was raising himself up to use the piddle pack when the plane began to swing to the right. He tried to regain control of the aircraft, but could not. He ejected around 7,000 feet.

I assume this is just a bar story but perhaps it is loosely based on an actual incident.

Can anyone confirm?

Cheers Go to link for the rest of the story

I think we could suggest a better idea?