Changing times

TungstenM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello,
I’ve recently noticed with my little he’s extremely fidgety when it comes to changing times and / or checking him. If I check him discreetly or ‘distract’ him, he’s not fidgety but if he knows it’s changing time he’ll try do anything to stop me changing him, like he’ll try keep his hands over the tapes to which I’ll slap them away.

Do other littles do this? I know he’s comfortable in me changing him as he’s told me countless times, but regardless I’d like to know if other littles do it and what I should do, continue trying to distract him whilst changing him or try and enforce changing times are for his own benefit?

Other Littles do it, yes. Maybe he wants a punishment, but maybe he's still all warm, and soggy, and squishy, and special. Trust me; cold yucky wetness, is nowhere near the same. Let him cool off. I bet he'll come to you for a fixit. Also, maybe get a wipes warmer. If he knows the wipe is going to be cold, he may be fighting that. Lastly, have you ever opened his diaper, and had exposing his parts to cold air trigger another pee? Yeah, peeing on daddy is generally bad, so, maybe he's worried about that. Talk to him.

Sounds like your little really gets into the role of being a difcult toddler..... After the next difficult change. Give him a timeout in the corner for not being a good boy..... If he's worse at the next change. Put him over you knee. Pull down. His pants and place your hand on his diapered butt.... Then clearly ask did my little boy not learn to be a good boy during timeout... Does my little boy need a spanking to.... Don't be supprised if he nods yes

You could threaten to take away one of his favourite toys or blanket. Remind him that his toys are a privilege and are his to use when he behaves well. If he doesn't listen then no toy! So as long as he refuses a needed diaper change, then no toys!

Or offer him a treat like an M&M at the end of the change.

Or encourage him to put on a new clean and fluffy diaper and how much nicer it feels in a cozy new diaper!!

neophyte said:
You could threaten to take away one of his favourite toys or blanket. Remind him that his toys are a privilege and are his to use when he behaves well. If he doesn't listen then no toy! So as long as he refuses a needed diaper change, then no toys!

Or offer him a treat like an M&M at the end of the change.

Or encourage him to put on a new clean and fluffy diaper and how much nicer it feels in a cozy new diaper!!
I'd be like, "Okay, bye," and leave, and you'd never see my Little ass again!

Really? His property is only his, because compliance? Might makes right? I'd be so gone. I have some resources for you. Hang on, I shall find.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'd be like, "Okay, bye," and leave, and you'd never see my Little ass again!

Really? His property is only his, because compliance? Might makes right? I'd be so gone. I have some resources for you. Hang on, I shall find.

I should hope you'd have had a talk at some point about the style in which you wish to be cared for. neophyte's answer is ideal for a certain group of ABDLs. Obviously, not so much for you. Communication!

Trevor said:
I should hope you'd have had a talk at some point about the style in which you wish to be cared for. neophyte's answer is ideal for a certain group of ABDLs. Obviously, not so much for you. Communication!
Exactly. If the 2 of you agree to it, it's inherently right, because of choice and agency. I'm not every Little. I'm not the O.P's Little. I just kinda find it hard to remember that no one's actually being hurt, and everyone agreed. Darn empathy muscles! Stop flexing so hard! I'm entirely too sensitive.

Every resource I had for the O.P., I thought was a bit too long to hold his attention, unless he was intrinsically motivated to listen to them, so, I'll try condensing it down. The knee jerk issue with me was, people do things for reasons, and they should matter.

He tries to stop you from doing it. Why? The why is interesting to me, and if the intrinsic motivation for him putting his hands down to stop you changing him, is because he likes his hands stinging, great. Everybody's satisfied, because eventually, you do get what you want, to change him. If his intrinsic motivation to put his hands down there and keep you from changing him is because he's warm, waiting until he's cooled off to the point you both want him changed, might get you satisfied with less fuss. If the reason he's doing it, is because he's not finished, or is afraid the cold air will make him all leaky, waiting a while might keep daddy from being tinkled on. There's no need to add extrinsic rewards, or punishments, which can be equally unhelpful, unless they're wanted.

A study was done, where the participants were given puzzles. Some were paid; others weren't. The ones who were paid, didn't continue the puzzles once they were told. "If you want, you can stop," while the unpaid participants chose to continue, out of interest.

Here's a short one on punishment. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmeZlu_s_rY

I have, "me things," like an aversion to the initiation of force.

Force should only be used in extremity of defense of self, or justly acquired property. Force has the minor chord of coercion. One shouldn't commit fraud, which has the minor chord of lying.

I gotta remember not everyone's all, "peace; love; anarchism."

I personally don't like anything physically or emotionally painful, tied back to having done wrong. If I want my hands, or other body parts pained, I'll ask for it, and it won't be because I did wrong, and it certainly won't be when I'm in headspace. That's not a judgement, it's just, I had enough of that my first go around at the whole childhood thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trevor
Back