• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

JWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi all, I'm JWolf, first time poster, but have been looking thru some forums, and thought wow I need to join this, I'm not the only one!

I've liked diapers ever since I can remember, even while I was a baby. I don't really know why I like them so much, I just know I always have, maybe because comfort and that was a better time in my life? To be honest, I always, and still sometimes, feel convicted for liking them. That is oddly enough how I found this site, I googled "Why do I like diapers", I guess I'm still coming to terms slowly of accepting it because it's not going away, my mind always eventually comes back to them lol. I have yet to start wearing again, but I think that will come with time and more self acceptance.

The reason I'm here is partly in the long (sorry) paragraph above. Seeing this is a support group and sometimes I really get down on myself, some of the forums are really starting to help me accept it, THANKS!

My interests are camping, music, drums, hiking, swimming, cars (especially Mopar), games (Skyrim mostly). I also enjoy watching the furry side of youtube like dance comps for example.

I look forward to this site, and becoming more accepting of myself, I know I shouldn't care what others think lol. Anyways Thanks and sorry for long introduction, just feels good to let it out.

Hello Jwolf and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Wolf,
Good introduction.
Welcome to the group😺

Thanks! Every day I;m learning how awesome it is being in this site! I'm still in the early stages of acceptance lol but it really helps finding a community of like minded people!

Back