Ontario (Canada) ABDL Diaper Stores/Outlets

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope this hasn't been asked 100 times, but I am struggling to find anywhere in Southern Ontario or the Toronto area (Canada) where I can buy ABDL diapers in person. This is an area with a combined population of over EIGHT million people.

• Rearz storefront (Waterloo/Kitchener) is now closed indefinitely.
  • Adult Diaper Warehouse in Vaughan has been closed for a month
  • Universal Diapers in Toronto is a bit hard to access (traffic/parking)
  • Glen Erin Pharmacy carries some, which is an option, but it is far off of HWY 407/401

Any suggestions on where I can visit to buy some? Close to London specifically.

Last edited:
theres a new company that is carrying Adult diapers and has a store but its in Quebec I have only just started to deal with them but I have placed multiple orders and they have great customer service.

I use Canada posts flex ship and it works great I have done 4 orders so far and all orders were processed on the same day I received my tracking numbers shortly after the order was placed. They ship discreet and with flex ship you get an email as soon as your packages are available for pickup at your local post office of choice so theres no worries about missing the shipment or it going to the wrong house :)

https://en.daynitecare.ca

retail store location and hours
2071 Marie-Victorin, local 118
Varennes, Qc, J3X-1R3
Open 4 days per week:
Monday: 12PM to 6PM | Wed: 12PM to 6PM
Friday: 12PM to 6PM |Saturday: 12PM to 5PM

neophyte said:
I hope this hasn't been asked 100 times, but I am struggling to find anywhere in Southern Ontario or the Toronto area (Canada) where I can buy ABDL diapers in person. This is an area with a combined population of over EIGHT million people.

• Rearz storefront (Waterloo/Kitchener) is now closed indefinitely.
  • Adult Diaper Warehouse in Vaughan has been closed for a month
  • Universal Diapers in Toronto is a bit hard to access (traffic/parking)
  • Glen Erin Pharmacy carries some, which is an option, but it is far off of HWY 407/401

Any suggestions on where I can visit to buy some? Close to London specifically.

Is the Rearz store closed indefinitely? I thought they were just moving locations, I didn’t realize that was only a warehouse move. I assumed they would be moving the retail store as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bokeh said:
Is the Rearz store closed indefinitely? I thought they were just moving locations, I didn’t realize that was only a warehouse move. I assumed they would be moving the retail store as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually called them this morning to double check, the man confirmed that the store has been closed for 3 weeks. I wish I asked more questions. I believe the store and warehouse are the same place/building. As far as I know they are still fulfilling online orders and operating.

Rumor is that they will be moving or opening a new store sometime in 2019? A smart business move for them would be to move to Kitchener and be closer to the main highway (Hwy 401); currently they are as far away as possible from the highway in north Waterloo. Toronto is only a 45 minute drive from Kitchener; if they were closer to the highway maybe they would get more visitors from Toronto/London?

EDIT: I found AgeComfort.com which is mostly online sales but they have a customer pickup option, they are in the Toronto area (Vaughan) and right on the 407!! Im so happy I'm placing an order for three things!

- FORSITE UNDER THE SEA MAX ADULT BRIEFS
- REARZ LIL MONSTERS DIAPERS
- REARZ SAFARI NIGHT TIME BRIEFS

Last edited:
Hopefully Rearz is moving to larger premises thier retail store was just to small, and they had no changing rooms to try on any onesies or pajamas for proper sizing only a shared bathroom with the autobody shop.

Healthwick in Oakville carries many brands including Rearz.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Healthwick has a good selection and is easy to deal with. They’ve recently added Northshore which is a welcome addition.

Back