Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I suppose I should do a staff intro thingy.

EmeraldsAndLime

Default I suppose I should do a staff intro thingy.

I suppose so. :dry:

What sort of entertainment do you like, TV, books, movies, street dancing; do you have any hobbies? If you have any questions, etc. etc.

I've a question for you, something I've been wondering for a week or so now...

What exactly to you mean by Untilted? Typographical error, or something more covert?

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    I've a question for you, something I've been wondering for a week or so now...

What exactly to you mean by Untilted? Typographical error, or something more covert?
    Google brings up some fairly exclusive results. :nudgewink:

Mesmerale

You tease... :tongue:

soren456

So, let's just go straight to the point: What's that dumb avatar you've got up now?

From where I sit, it looks like a salt lick or something. I liked it better when it was more nearly a picture of you.

(And if it's some national treasure that makes Australians all weepy, I can certainly understand, and I'll apologize . . . )

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    What sort of entertainment do you like, TV, books, movies, street dancing; do you have any hobbies? If you have any questions, etc. etc.
    With my study load, I don't have time for much these days. Although I generally won't pass up a chance to watch South Park, or read anything really by Ray Bradbury, Arthur C Clarke or Phillip K Dick... y'know, future/sci-fi/dystopian stuff. Fringe and Lie To Me have got me hooked at the moment.

No hobbies per se, although I'd someday like to do glass works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    You tease... :tongue:
    I get called mean a lot. I guess people think I'm too arrogant for my own good. Whilst partially true, I really can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by soren456 View Post
    So, let's just go straight to the point: What's that dumb avatar you've got up now?

From where I sit, it looks like a salt lick or something. I liked it better when it was more nearly a picture of you.

(And if it's some national treasure that makes Australians all weepy, I can certainly understand, and I'll apologize . . . )
    Well, if you're going to apologise, don't call it dumb in the first place. I hate redundancy. :glare:

It depicts mountain formations from Cappadocia in Turkey. My avatar itself, however, is sourced from elsewhere. I personally think it's one of the most beautiful photographs ever taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    Hey Lukie. I like your hair.
    It's Autumn fresh.

Have you ever seen a grown man cry?
    Have you ever been hit by a moving vehicle?
    Do you have a sister? If so, Can I date her?
    What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?
    If you were a fruit, which would it be?
    If you could swap places with any member on the site, would you? And who would it be?

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Have you ever seen a grown man cry?
    Have you ever been hit by a moving vehicle?
    Do you have a sister? If so, Can I date her?
    What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?
    If you were a fruit, which would it be?
    If you could swap places with any member on the site, would you? And who would it be?
    Yes.
    Almost, twice.
    No, and if I did, no.
    Up to 65kph, 40.39mph for the imperially inclined, 18.06m/s for the scientists, physicists and engineers.
    A kiwi fruit - people either love or hate me, initially perceived as being rough and icky, but generally have a soft and sweet core.
    *hands out free air pumps* Inflate your own egos!