Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other websites...

Default Other websites...

Aside from ABDL websites, what are some of your favorite ones on the internet? Please post links if you think others might enjoy them, too.

Good idea there, Kovalchuk. Some of my bookmarks, bit-torrent trackers and very well known sites (YouTube etc.) aside:

Cracked - lots of funny articles and other silly things. Take a look through the archives as the quality of the later stuff isn't what it used to be.

i am bored - Much like what it sounds like, it's a site for when you're bored. A collection of links updated daily.

VG Cats - Video game webcomic.

2P Start - Another video game webcomic.

games radar - Linked to the features section, which is the one I go there for. Lots of funny game related articles.

My dad and I visit the hobart weldtalk forums a lot, he also goes to practical machinist, shopfloortalk, weldingweb, and similar. Most of the senior members on one forum are on all the rest.

I also visit spudfiles now and then which is a potato gun forum.

Default - fan board of victoria justice, but it has a lot of talk about other disney stars and stuff, too.

Smart Mouths Podcast • Index page - smart mouths is an absolutely wonderful podcast. This is their forum.

Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community - harry potter forum.

Well there are my web comics for one thing. I read xkcd, quesionable content and copper. I also really love some of the videos on the Escapist, my favourite one being, of course, his Yhatzeeness at Zero Punctuation.

I also play quite a few flash games, and watch some stick fighting videos - mainly at Armor Games and Stickpage.

Speedhunters - Keeps me in touch with racing and stuff. - Shows me whats new in the car world.
    Gran Turismo 5 News at GTPlanet - Gran Turismo news. xP

I do go to a few game sites too, but they have 18+ games.

Mostly car related, and auto repair trade websites. Shoptalk forums,,, the Samba, Pelican Parts forums, iATN, Identifix, MOTOR, and MotorAge.

Myspace, Myyearbook, Facebook, Youtube, devianart and a couple wrestling sites.