Guess What I'm Doing Next Week?

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm going to wear an adult diaper to my doctor's appointment.

It's a six-week follow-up after being put on an antidepressant for my anxiety. You don't have to put on a gown there, but he might catch a glimpse of something when he lifts my shirt to listen to my heart, or feel something if he presses on my stomach. If questioned, my reply will be a simple ''It's something else I use to help manage my anxiety.'' It should actually be in my file somewhere that I like wearing diapers, as my psychologist was supposed to send my doctor a copy of his report, but he probably never actually read it.

I'm really just doing it for the thrill, to see if I get some kind of reaction. I know some people might say ''don't expose others to your fetish'' but it's not like I'm being creepy about it, and besides, I'm sure it's not the doctor's first time encountering an adult in a diaper.

Exposing him to it would be walking in with no clothes on your lower half, or forcing him to smell you. You'll be fine. You have a male therapist? Wow, brave!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Exposing him to it would be walking in with no clothes on your lower half, or forcing him to smell you. You'll be fine. You have a male therapist? Wow, brave!

My primary-care physician is a guy, although the last time I went in the office and got put on meds I saw the female nurse practitioner. My therapist that I see on a regular basis is a woman; the psychologist I only had to see a few times to get evaluated for autism was a guy.

It might raise your pulse and blood pressure. Otherwise relax.

Good for you! Honestly, I don’t think it’s a bad thing at all, and in this case, there isn’t really much to risk. I might have to try it next time I go.

I've thought about telling my therapist about being AB/DL. I guess I'm still trying to decide if it's relevant to dealing with grief, depression, etc.

Leio said:
This is my belief...

A psychological need is just as valid as a physical need. People have psychiatric service dogs, so wearing diapers for psychological reasons could be analogized like that.

I can say that doctors have seen a lot. Seeing someone wearing an adult diaper is probably one of the less weird things that they've seen. I don't view this as exposing others to your fetish either. Your motivations don't strike me as pushing your fetish. You wear because it helps you reduce your anxiety and you enjoy it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Yes it is something normal for a doctor, nothing extraordinary, you can tell the real reason to your psychiatrist but your general practitioner he does not need to know the exact reason, it is even highly possible that he does not ask questions about the subject

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
I've thought about telling my therapist about being AB/DL. I guess I'm still trying to decide if it's relevant to dealing with grief, depression, etc.

You can say it does not change much but it's still interesting to know it allows to know you better because it's an important part of you

It's already in my file.

Since most of my appointments are either lab appointments (2 minutes) or follow ups to review lab results (15 minutes), I've never worn them to a doctor appointment. If I ever had an extended visit where I was going to be nervous I would wear one.

Any time I have sedation done at a dental office, I do wear one for comfort more than anything, since there's really no chance I'll need to pee because of the NPO order.

So I'm back from my appointment and... nothing was said! I wore a cloth-backed Preschool. I had it tucked into my pants so he may not have noticed it when he lifted my shirt to listen to my heart, and he did press on my stomach a bit too.

thats awesome that you can be that brave and do what you want to in order to manage things. i totally agree that an emotional or phyciatric need is just as valid as a physical need. props to you!

I wear a diaper every time I see my doctor and she knows it because I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent due to back problems. She understands my issues and doesn't have an issue with the fact that I need to wear a diaper anytime I leave home. My thought process on this issue is very simple. If I go out without a diaper, I risk having an accident that the whole world can see or I diaper up before leaving home, if I have an accident, I am the only person that knows about it. I think an accident contained in a diaper is much less embarrassing then an uncontained accident without a diaper and I do frequently have accidents when I am out. They are mostly peeing accidents, but there is occasionally a messing accident as well.

Back