Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When Siblings Know About Your Diaper Fetish

Default When Siblings Know About Your Diaper Fetish

So, obviously the parental factor has been discussed quite a few times on here; but I am curious if any of you (either incontinent or a DL) have a sibling who knows that you wear diapers? Obviously, siblings have no "parental obligation" to issue a declaration of their feelings about diapers, but do they ever? Do any of you have siblings who are cool with you wearing diapers and ask about them? Or are curious? Or make fun of you?

My brother probably has his suspicions from when we lived under the same roof, but that was a long time ago (when i was 14, before he went off to college) and he never said anything.

Mesmerale

I am extremely careful not to let my sister, nor my brother, get involved in anything that I do. I'll actually get fairly harsh with them, but it works. *shrugs*

My sister, yells, though. Since she knows that I have a second facebook account as a girl, and wants to know why I add some of her friends (Since I'm good friends with them as well) but not her.

All in all though, my siblings don't know anything about my diaper fetish, and never will, if all goes well.

My cousin might know about my fetishism or attraction to diapers because he's been exposed to them with me at one point or another but we never talk about it

:x

Also: HYPNOTOADS EVERYWHEREEE!

no they dont know. my little sis might find out in a few months here when i go to live with her and my dad.

I am open about it with my oldest sister and my mom. I don't walk around without pants on or anything, but they are both really great people to confide in. Letting others know helps diminish the stigma. /I /feel like its less of a big deal. Neither /of them think it is a big deal, //and both think that /if /it makes me happy, I should /do it. /

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I am extremely careful not to let my sister, nor my brother, get involved in anything that I do. I'll actually get fairly harsh with them, but it works. *shrugs*

My sister, yells, though. Since she knows that I have a second facebook account as a girl, and wants to know why I add some of her friends (Since I'm good friends with them as well) but not her.

All in all though, my siblings don't know anything about my diaper fetish, and never will, if all goes well.
    Give her a copy of that early Cold-War propaganda poster... "Know your place, Shut your face!" lol http://homepage.mac.com/leperous/.Pictures/quiet.jpg

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Give her a copy of that early Cold-War propaganda poster... "Know your place, Shut your face!" lol http://homepage.mac.com/leperous/.Pictures/quiet.jpg
    That's so seriously cool! I need a full-sized version of it.

My youngest of my 3 older sisters knows (she's in her 20's) she is pretty cool with it. Told me it was my life, and I should not ignore this part of me. She is pretty upfront with me about it and tells me honestly what she thinks.

My mom told my sister and stepdad after me and her got into a big fight and for some really stupid reason I told my older brother. Anyways after them saying that's/your fucking weird everything went back to normal.. we all just pretended it never happened.

OH YES, they do know that I wear diapers. And they do know of my liking them.

But I suspect that they reckon that I like the security of wearing them.
    I do like the feel ++ as well.