What features for the disposable diaper of your dreams (for people dependent on the product ( Inconvenient )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toocomplicatedfor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What features do you expect on a disposable diaper? (A dependent person and not dependent on the product do not having the same vision I prefer to have 2 different post).
Sizes:
thickness:
colors: material:
absorption:
size / number of stickers:
technology for closure:
height of the barriers:
graphic design (how many colors):
united colors:
Other (add what you miss):

Being incontinent (not inconvenient for me), all of those features are secondary. The one thing that really counts is to have a diaper I can trust will not leak for an extended time (for me that is at least 8+ hours). And I am a heavy wettwr. However manufacturers achieve that goal isn't as important as just achieving that goal.

For me it is:
Thickness the least possible
Absorption: 10 liters ISO (100 grams of SAP "5 liters in real use" (the products on the market displaying 5L are liters ISO and contain maximum 50 grams of SAP)
A design that prevents the skin from coming into contact with the urine and or fecal matter. (I think I'm not the
only one to look for a solution for this problem)
Colors: Solid Colors / or Neutral Pattern (which may look like a slip (anything but white)
Outer material: "LDPE" (plastic) With neutral patterns overprint
For Attach my goal is to have between a pant and a classic disposable diaper, (can be put on and off as a conventional disposable diaper, but this wears like a pants(we agree it takes a better placement for the elastics for the pants, I think closer to a washable slip (but obviously remaining disposable)
1*/ side extra Large Velcro elastic Tape: transparent
High barriers
Elastic front and back, leg elastics

- - - Updated - - -

I read your messages :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back