Little Keeper Sleeper

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got my new pj’s today from Little Keeper Sleeper the length is perfect but they are a lot tighter than I thought they would be. I am not the most flexible person however I have two other pairs of pjs that zip in the back and I put them on and take them off no problem. Not the case with these! I had to get my wife to help me put them on she did up the three snaps at the top of the zip. The collar has no stretch and the sleeves are tight, I can’t pull it enough to reach the snaps I can’t take these off. The worst part is I did not diaper up before trying them on I will have to ask to be let out. Hopefully she helps me get them on again. So far she has been a good sport about this

https://littlekeepersleeper.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Footies-GrayCream-Front-NoLogo.png

Last edited:
Not good if they switched their sizing and materials to be tighter, I may not take the risk on ordering one, I was about to order my first one as a Christmas gift, but now, I'll wait for others review before I risk it, for me the problem is its not cheap to convert US to CAD dollars, so its quite expensive for something that would end up too tight.

CodyBaby said:
Not good if they switched their sizing and materials to be tighter, I may not take the risk on ordering one, I was about to order my first one as a Christmas gift, but now, I'll wait for others review before I risk it, for me the problem is its not cheap to convert US to CAD dollars, so its quite expensive for something that would end up too tight.

When I ordered I went between the height and weight measurement . Height wise I fall in the 13/14 size, weight wise I fall in the size 18 standing 67” tall and weighing 165 lbs. I purchased a size 16, I am certain the size 18 would be looser but a bit baggy in the legs.

The fact is that as I lie here I can’t get out of this pajama n’or my diaper! At least not without waking my wife up first. That is what this company promises. I did not believe it could deliver, I thought to myself I am not a child, I fully understand how the simple snaps are laid out I will do this no problem. Well I was wrong once in I am not getting out. It felt strange asking to be zipped up the first time and very child like asking to be unzipped to go to the bathroom while dancing about a bit because I waited to long, determined to do things on my own.

That said it is supper well made pj nice and soft, the feet have grips and they are very comfy. I love it!! The snap on the small tab is very tight and harder to do up and undo even for my wife. I have tried hard on my own and can’t do it up or undo it behind my back. When she leaves the snaps undone I can’t get the zipper down all the way. One could place a string on the zip and work it alone but where would the fun be in that.

If your looking for a pajama that keeps you diapered until someone else lets you out this is the pj for you. One thing to be aware of is that it’s tight all over it does not conceal a diaper at all, even a diaper as thin as the Tranquility Slim Line is very noticeable. If someone see you diapered and wearing this pj there will be no doubt in their mind that your padded [emoji849]

For me in Ontario delivery time with regular shipping was 7 days.

Would I recommend these you bet! Will I buy again for sure.

Reactions: neophyte and Seasonedcitizen
They work pretty well from what I've seen. I know at least one escape artist ABDL who can get in and out of them on his own.

Your mileage may vary on this one. I'm very flexible (thanks in part to years of yoga practice). I can easily unbutton and unzip my Little Keeper Sleeper.

My locking sleeper from Baby Pants, on the other hand, is highly effective at keeping my diaper on.

Ok, now I understand why you may have problems, a size 16 is too snug, I had the size 18 in mind, so will wait after christmas when they restock (they are all out of stock on size 18-20 right now) I plan to wear it on my own so will not even try the snaps and will probably have the zipper reachable not fully to the top, or maybe I'll try it but backwards, wonder if its possible, so the zipper would be in the front. I don't even want to think what could happen if I pad up, put the pj on and I'M stuck in it for real, I don't want to have to knock at my neighbors asking to be released, that would be an epic fail.

I have a size 18 footed version and I can put it on and take it off without help but it does take awhile, so once I put it on I'm reluctant to try and take it off because subconsciously I know it is somewhat difficult.

I also own a locking kitchen safe so it would definitely be interesting to get one of those locking onesies from Babypants and put the key in the safe on a timer.

CodyBaby said:

There's a 20 page thread of reviews on here somewhere.

They're meant to be tight, much tighter than regular sleepers.

Trying to find the official review thread, with the search on adisc, its not easy to search for it, if someone can link it there, I would appreciate it, I think I saw it once, but can't find it anymore and the search engine refuse to search with all the keywords so it doesn't help that much.

How are the Baby Pants ones? I’m looking at getting a pair while I wait for the LKS to come back into stock, but they look like only some have the grippy soles, and snap tabs.

I personally love the Baby Pants sleepers. I have the blue duckies, polar fleece baby print, and the sleep and play baby print. They all have the grippy soles and snap taps.

Can anybody comment on LKS sizing? I'm bang inbetween 2 sizes and international shipping would make an exchange costly, they suggested a size up but then also said it has to be a snug fit for it to work.

blob said:
Can anybody comment on LKS sizing? I'm bang inbetween 2 sizes and international shipping would make an exchange costly, they suggested a size up but then also said it has to be a snug fit for it to work.

I am bang between two sizes as well if you have help and want a real tight pj go with the smaller one. The larger one will not be loose by any means but will have a bit of wiggle room to manœuvre the zipper. The collar really has no stretch.

Keep in mind that these are meant to be put on an stay on. So to that means are form fitting but very very comfy.The best part is no matter how much I twist and turn they don’t bunch up or twist on my body.

Best of luck I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLPJ said:
I am bang between two sizes as well if you have help and want a real tight pj go with the smaller one. The larger one will not be loose by any means but will have a bit of wiggle room to manœuvre the zipper. The collar really has no stretch.

Keep in mind that these are meant to be put on an stay on. So to that means are form fitting but very very comfy.The best part is no matter how much I twist and turn they don’t bunch up or twist on my body.

Best of luck I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine

Thanks!

Did you go up or down yourself?

blob said:
Thanks!

Did you go up or down yourself?

I wanted hard to take off so I stayed down. What I got is impossible to take off. My wife has been a good sport and helps get in and out.

I recently purchased a LKS (footed version) in size 16. I am approx. 175 lbs. and 5'6" tall, and this is impossible for me to get out of by myself. This is OK by me, because my Wife is very good at helping with this, but even she had trouble getting it zipped all the way and couldn't get the snaps at top fastened. When I first got it, I tried putting it on backwards by myself just to see if I could get in it, and I could d o it, but not backwards. However, these seem to stretch some, so I think as time goes by it will work easier. However, I wish I would have gotten size 18. And yes, the neck area is not very stretchy.

I also have two Baby Pants footed sleepers and absolutely love them. I wear them to be every night during the cold months, and if my wife locks me in and takes the key I am unable to get out of this as well. Really a helpless feeling, which is pretty cool.

I am wearing my L.K.S. without feet today as underwear to keep me warm. I am around 170 pounds and about 69" tall and ordered the size 18. I found the arms and legs a bit too long but the body feels right. I am wearing an ABU Space diaper with the Kins terry lined poly pants over them (I don't trust disposables for leaking). Over this I put on a turtle-neck knit shirt and bib overalls to sort of hide what I am wearing. Wearing the L.K.S. seems to have a regressing affect on me which gives me no desire to think about removing or touching my diaper. Maybe it is because of the "out of sight, out of mind" thinking.

I am still a little unsure of sizing. I have two pair of the footie sleepers that are much too long in the legs. I was thinking about trying a size 16 the next time I ordered. In the no footie size I would maybe go 18 again but wonder what the 16 would fit like.

As far as dressing myself I found a string or long fishing leader solved the zipper problem. Arthritis does not allow the joints to move like they used to but I can still dress and undress myself including using the snaps.

1. I do find I have to do up the first snap at top.
2. Attach the pulling device (string or leader).
3. Zip it up as far as I can reach from the bottom.
4. Pass the pulling device to a hand over the shoulder, which even arm works the best that day.
5. while holding the lower end of the zipper with one hand, pull up the pulling device with the other. It may catch or jam, do not pull hard, move a bit to let the fabric slide and move into place.
6. Once up, remove pulling device, unsnap top snap, pull zipper to top, snap keeper into place, and then snap cover into place.

To remove:
1. Unsnap cover and keeper.
2. Attach pulling device.
3. Drop pulling device down to hand behind back.
4. Pull zipper down gently.
Or:
If you are lucky enough to have someone to help you, ask them to unzip you.:smile:

I also have two Baby Pants footed sleepers and absolutely love them. I wear them to bed every night during the cold months, and if my wife locks me in and takes the key I am unable to get out of this as well. Really a helpless feeling, which is pretty cool.

I agree with this also. Since I am alone, putting the key away while wearing them does give my a similar feeling.

That reallly cool.... woukd love to see a littke keeper bib overalls myself. Had dome ideas on a design

alright what size do u recommend to me? 115lb 5"2. <3

Back