Soulja-Boy Game Consoles (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Never thought I would see such a thing in my life time.

I mean if it was HIS own console designs; with new/creative ideas, or hell, even good console specs with a good price, and he wasn't breaking some major rules I would say go ahead.

I mean I dont think it is illegal anywhere in the world to buy or own/use these consoles, but I think making and selling them is illegal.

But he is basically acting as a middle man and selling consoles that (I'm assuming) are only legal (to make and sell) in China, and there is nothing new/creative about the consoles, and the console specs suck; even for their original prices on websites like Ali-Express (and anybody buying from Soulja Boy will be paying way above Ali-Express prices)

Nobody should buy these crappy consoles from him; I would even go as far as to say nobody should buy these consoles at all.

They basically rip off what looks like very popular, legit game consoles from the big 3 companies everyone knows and many people enjoy (I have seen designs copying the Xbox One, the PS4, the Switch, and many others), but then the specs are absolutely horrible and all they really do is ATTEMPT to emulate a bunch of games, with many that seem to not work at all (going off of a few videos I have seen of people testing these crappy consoles).

I think Soulja Boy is probably gonna get some serious jail time since I dont think he has made very much money in the last decade and he probably used up all the $ he made from his 1 (questionable) hit "Crank That" ; and selling consoles with IPs belonging to a company such as Nintendo can carry along with it 10 years of jail time (for 1 offence) and a lot of $ in fines; so I say nail him to the Wall Nintendo (as well as Sony and Xbox if they jump in)

There was already a couple that ran an emulator website and they got fined $12 Million for Roms/Emulations of Decades old Nintendo games; and I don't even think they made any money off of their website (since most Rom/Emulator sites that I have ever heard of seem to be free) ; and if this is correct I don't find that to be fair at all (but I'm just a guy online, so my opinion matters little as the courts have the authority in that matter).

I mean this whole situation with Soulja Boy and game consoles is just laughable .

This is probably the dumbest thing washed up one hit wonders can do to try and stay relevant. and I thought Bieber's bad boy phase with pissing in a mop bucket among other things was bad.

It seems all of those ROMs in his consoles got him a cease and desist letter since it has been reported that those consoles are no longer available.

It could have been one of several companies whose pirated ROM were on those systems but he was taunting Nintendo on Twitter and they recently proved that they don't take piracy lightly--especially when it's done in countries where they can sue you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back