NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Pre-Stash is In!

I got my tracking number yesterday. So excited!

Adam are you in talks with any Canadian distributors to bring your products up north :)

I am sorry, but I don't find the new colors to be very attractive. I won't mention any more, because I am sure I would get a lot of enemies and may even get kicked off the board if I were to describe my real feelings towards the new design.

Honeywell6180 said:
I am sorry, but I don't find the new colors to be very attractive. I won't mention any more, because I am sure I would get a lot of enemies and may even get kicked off the board if I were to describe my real feelings towards the new design.

I don't think you'll make any enemies. We're in a great time for AB/DLs. So many options. Years ago, we were lucky to find ANY option for diapers. Now, we have several companies that all have multiple different diapers to choose from. Choices, what a novel concept for someone who remembers his only option was faded lime green Depends, or Attends.

Rob110 said:
Adam are you in talks with any Canadian distributors to bring your products up north :)

Not at the moment. Want to make sure we can keep up with demand in the US before we start expanding further. It's definitely on our list for future though.

Can we get a Baby printed version of the Nortshore Supreme Briefs? They are my Favorite adult diaper and gets the Small size perfect. The price and absorbancy is perfect for night time and swell up nice. Just wished it had a cute print!!!

Uggu said:
Can we get a Baby printed version of the Nortshore Supreme Briefs? They are my Favorite adult diaper and gets the Small size perfect. The price and absorbancy is perfect for night time and swell up nice. Just wished it had a cute print!!!

It's not on the immediate horizon. I'll check with Crinklz on the status of them adding a size Small. I think they're working on it.

FedEx tracking says mine were delivered this afternoon but I didn't get them. Called and was told if they don't show up in 24-48 hours I can file a claim. Well, if they were swiped from my driveway, hope whoever took them likes adult diapers.

Update: Someone from a house with the same number as mine on the next street showed up with my soggy box they found on their porch. Great job, FedEx.

Last edited:
BabyCorry said:
I don't think you'll make any enemies. We're in a great time for AB/DLs. So many options. Years ago, we were lucky to find ANY option for diapers. Now, we have several companies that all have multiple different diapers to choose from. Choices, what a novel concept for someone who remembers his only option was faded lime green Depends, or Attends.

It is good to have choices, and it also works well for those who have a need. I could look at this in a better light, and have some satisfaction that today's vendors appear to be a little more positive than in the past. I can remember the days when a visit to a medical supply outfit was more like going to a funeral director to inquire about some final arrangements for a loved one....

Mine arrived earlier today, even got two sample packs for the other two colours, gotta say, Green actually looks pretty decent, I thought it would look kinda bad.

Must say these are super soft and feel like premium ab/dl diapers, atleast imo, dunno about capacity yet, but so far these are great!

Awesomesauce!

AddyShadows said:
Mine arrived earlier today, even got two sample packs for the other two colours, gotta say, Green actually looks pretty decent, I thought it would look kinda bad.

Must say these are super soft and feel like premium ab/dl diapers, atleast imo, dunno about capacity yet, but so far these are great!

Yes, the Green has a subtle metallic sheen to it that makes it very unique. Glad you like them so far!

Mine were delivered today as well, and I think they look great! The blue one definitely does look like a field of stars; it's a very cool design.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
FedEx tracking says mine were delivered this afternoon but I didn't get them. Called and was told if they don't show up in 24-48 hours I can file a claim. Well, if they were swiped from my driveway, hope whoever took them likes adult diapers.

Update: Someone from a house with the same number as mine on the next street showed up with my soggy box they found on their porch. Great job, FedEx.

What are you gonna do about it?

AnimeDude892 said:
What are you gonna do about it?

Nothing...? I got them and the diapers were unharmed, so...

If Kimba's were in a box like mine, the diapers themselves should be wrapped in plastic, so the contents shouldn't be damaged, though I'd still complain to fedex about them being shitty.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Nothing...? I got them and the diapers were unharmed, so...
Sorry about that. When you said “Good job FedEx”, I thought you were being sarcastic.
I misunderstood.

AnimeDude892 said:
Sorry about that. When you said “Good job FedEx”, I thought you were being sarcastic.
I misunderstood.

I was being sarcastic. FedEx did a crumby job, but the diapers arrived so that's what matters.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I was being sarcastic. FedEx did a crumby job, but the diapers arrived so that's what matters.

Oh ok.

Back