Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm?

Default Orgasm?

I was on facebook and my friend was joking around saying she woke up having an incredible orgasm, becuase of dreaming a sexy dream. She was ofcourse joking, but this lead me to think...is it possible to have an orgasm while asleep?

yes it is it's called a wet dream.

Your friend may be telling the truth. Wet dreams, or nocturnal emissions, or sleep orgasms are completely normal. Most of the orgasm starts in the brain, so it is no leap of the logic to guess you can orgasm in your sleep.

For males, yes. I'm not sure, but I'd assume the same is true for women. Orgasm is brought on by arousal, and that doesn't have to be physical. In fact, in order for physical arousal to occur, mental arousal must come first. Hence, "in the mood."

It's called a wet dream, and it's quite common. >o>

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I was on facebook and my friend was joking around saying she woke up having an incredible orgasm, becuase of dreaming a sexy dream. She was ofcourse joking, but this lead me to think...is it possible to have an orgasm while asleep?
    There is substantiating evidence for both sexes experiencing orgasm during sleep.

I have done this, so I have direct first-hand experience from the male point of view. It wasn't due to a "backlog" of semen in the system; I was having a dream where I was "with" an incredible woman, and I woke up in mid-spurt.

*Checks the area ... Good, "Mature Topics"*

I of course do not have direct experience with the female side of this, but I understand that it does happen.

Butterfly Mage

This is a pretty normal biological function. It's happened to me before too. Fortunately, wearing diapers meant that the sheets didn't get slimed up and sticky.

like is it possible to cause you to wake up pantting as you normally would if it was brought about by physical arousal?

Peachy

Surely, you've woken up from a nightmare in a sweat-drenched bed before. If you combine sexual dreams, scary dreams and maybe even dreams that cause the dreamer to perform physical activities in their sleep ("tossing and turning"), it is not impossible to wake up during or right after an orgasm, drenched in sweat.

Peachy