Big ABDL diapers are not for me.

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Good morning everyone, as I lay here in bed this very cold winter morning I found myself checking my little guys diaper. The first inspection he was still dry. My later inspection he was wet. Feeling his wet diaper made me momentarily wonder how nice it would be to be wearing one right now as I really really have to pee. Now the big ABDL diapers are just not for me however lol I must admit I thought about it this morning.

There are ABDL diapers that aren't so thick (ABU Preschools (plastic or clothlike cover), Tykables Little Builders. There's also Northshore Care Supreme Lites, soon to come in a few solid colors. Of course there are the store brands and other really thin options but those are more prone to leaks and not as well made. Maybe give one a try and see if you enjoy them.

Trevor said:
There are ABDL diapers that aren't so thick (ABU Preschools (plastic or clothlike cover), Tykables Little Builders. There's also Northshore Care Supreme Lites, soon to come in a few solid colors. Of course there are the store brands and other really thin options but those are more prone to leaks and not as well made. Maybe give one a try and see if you enjoy them.

I appreciate the educational insight, however I tried a diaper on once and felt no yearning to participate. I’m definitely more the mommy/caregiver in the relationship. Just had a momentary understanding of the up side to wearing lol but this mommy got up put her robe on and went potty. Lol have to set a good example for my little guy lol jk he can wear whenever he wants.

cannamommy said:
I appreciate the educational insight, however I tried a diaper on once and felt no yearning to participate. I’m definitely more the mommy/caregiver in the relationship. Just had a momentary understanding of the up side to wearing lol but this mommy got up put her robe on and went potty. Lol have to set a good example for my little guy lol jk he can wear whenever he wants.

Understood. Diaper moms and dads are totally a thing but it only makes sense if it's something that appeals to you. It makes for a lighter trash pickup for sure! One person in diapers is heavy enough.

Trevor!! Your to funny but it’s so true!! I remember being so surprised at my first diaper change with my little guy of how heavy it was lol !!

Back