Status
Not open for further replies.

intfusmil

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone tried Tranquility Elite Care?

My go-to diaper is Tranquility ATN with a Topline Booster but I just started reading about the Elite Care and they promote being more absorbent. I'm happy with the ATN's and switching to a cloth-back brief would be a little different but was wondering if their absorbency really "holds up" to their advertising. Has anyone had experience with these?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I think I tried a sample a year or two ago but don’t remember much about it. The tranquility ATN fit my needs so I just stuck with those. You can go on tranquility’s website and order a sample to try them for yourself without buying a whole case.

They are pretty decent for cloth backed diapers and are along the same lines as a seni super plus or a molicare slip maxi as far as absorbency. I used to wear them during the day when it was hot outside so i could be a little cooler, if atn's are working good for you these will definitely work better.

i love them they r thicker then the atn but r not plastic backed they hold a lot

I tried them as a product tester and after their release. They're quieter than the ATNs and hold a bit more. To me, they're about on par with the Attends Extended Wear. They're not had, but I like the plastic backing on the ATNs to satisfy my DL side!

I really liked them when I tried them out last year. However the price usually pushes me away from them for better plastic backed options.

Yes I have used it for bedwetting and I would recommend them I never leaked out of my diapers and got a good night's sleep since I didn't have to get up to change my diaper

I ended up getting a sample and liked them. They seemed to absorb and distribute large voids pretty well although they seemed to mirror all prior experiences with cloth backed in that the sides and exterior seemed to get damp to the touch.

They did hold up just as well as ATNs and eliminated the booster which was the goal in mind. I might end up getting a bag to further review.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back