• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blujackalope

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

I am finally taking the plunge and signing up for a site I have been lurking on for years.

Since this is the internet you can all just call me Blu. I am a FtM medically transitioned trans dude from Utah. I love and own a few horses and mostly consider myself a casual cowboy... though I do jumping and dressage as well.

I honestly do not know how to go about this really but for years I have always felt ashamed about being an ABDL even though I swear from the day I left diapers I wanted back in. I know many people have similar stories and feelings and I figure I need to finally get out there and meet some fellow ABDL's instead of awkwardly lurking through sites. Maybe to help ease some of the shame. I've grown out of the binge and purge cycle and just make sure to keep my adult diapers/onesies/etc... tucked away when the feelings to be a baby are present.

I normally feel as small as an infant and go no bigger than a 2 year old. I also have a diaper fetish so there is a mix into it all. I have shared these feelings with a previous partner that was long distance and now my current partner that I have been together for 4 years.
Though my current partner is amazing and accepting, I know they really don't love being a caregiver and dealing with diapers. Any dirty diaper is a hard no. He will sometimes be sweet and do bottle feedings/putting the diaper on.. but I know he is doing it just to be sweet, which means the world to me. And I am all about consent and never putting forcing someone (Even my partner!!) to do something they don't want. So for the most part I just tend to let this side out of me on my own time. But it's gotten a bit lonely, and I want to share feelings with like minded folks.

Besides that I figure I can just learn about all you all as we go! No need to ramble any longer.

Can't wait to make some pal's!

Cheers!

- Blu

Hello Blu and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello Blu,
Good introduction,
welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back