Thank goodness my little guy was diapered

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a story that happened today. My guy and I were invited to dinner with a my CFO. That really is not here nor there but afterwords my little guy told me he had to send off a last minute shipment from the office so we left for his office. As we are walking up the stairs I have my guy a pat and the bum. Being an in the know mommy I could tell he was wearing.

He has been wearing more and more during the day. I asked him if he needed a change and his reply was he was dry. I help pick his order and we head off to the post office to send it off. Now standing in line I could see him squirming a bit and I leaned in and said is it 1 or 2? He replied both and that he felt dinner and the couple of drinks we had were not agreeing with him. I of course said well your wearing so number one should not be to bad but since we were in line of a busy post office I said he should try and hold number two. As time went on I saw that focused look on his face and asked if he was ok. He said fine. Well we finally get to the front and send off his shipment. We are walking out and he whispers he does not think he will make it home. And then he stops mid stride and I know he has had an accident. We make it to the car and I find it cute that he gets embarrassed when he has gone 2 in public. I have him a hug and said it’s ok. I asked which brand he has on and he said the poofy ones ( his crinklz) well because it’s and ABDL brand I know it will hold up just fine for the ride home. I let him know it’s ok and and that little guys have accidents sometimes. Well we suffer through traffic and get him home where I cleaned him all up. To suffice it I am a very happy mommy that he was wearing protection and that we got out of there with no one the wiser. So thank goodness for diapers lol

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Thank goodness for a happy ending. I personally would find it very uncomfortable to be in a dirty one for more than a few minutes.

AustinTheLionhearted said:
Thank goodness for a happy ending. I personally would find it very uncomfortable to be in a dirty one for more than a few minutes.

It’s not fun:( at all, but alas, I had to be in it for about 15 min because traffic sucked getting home. It was super embarrassing but my mommy made me feel better about it by being understanding.

nice, sounds like a dream to have a mommy :p

Wow. Thank you for posting your day like that.
It's really cool to know there are some loving couples out there that can make AB/DL a part of there life together like that.

I've had moments like that too. Where I was stuck somewhere or trying to finish something up yet my bowels hit me fast and hard enough they refused to wait. Those are always a "good thing I was diapered" moment.

ESPF said:
Wow. Thank you for posting your day like that.
It's really cool to know there are some loving couples out there that can make AB/DL a part of there life together like that.

We have been doing good at balancing Abdl and adult time. I have noticed a change in CB since we have both decided that he can diaper up when he feels like it. He is happier, more communicative and less stressed. I do find it kind of cute when I get home and he is in a diaper and onesie. Also the trade off is he knows that this is give and take and he has been doing a great job giving. It’s not perfect all the time. I still struggle some times but it’s about the journey and working on things together.

cannaboy88 said:
It’s not fun:( at all, but alas, I had to be in it for about 15 min because traffic sucked getting home. It was super embarrassing but my mommy made me feel better about it by being understanding.

No its not. Been there done that MANY times (incl in car / Big Rig (FULL COLOSSAL Loose load) I was THANKFULLY parked tho) so i KNOW i dont have a chance in h..... of making it :frown: (both 1 & 2 ) You are so lucky to both have youre diapers on & also of course youre lovely Supporting Mommy :biggrin:

It’s not perfect all the time. I still struggle some times but it’s about the journey and working on things together.

Just take things NICE and slow and TOGETHER im shore you two will find a happy balance in al this dear :graduate: :biggrin:

cannamommy said:
We have been doing good at balancing Abdl and adult time. I have noticed a change in CB since we have both decided that he can diaper up when he feels like it. He is happier, more communicative and less stressed. I do find it kind of cute when I get home and he is in a diaper and onesie. Also the trade off is he knows that this is give and take and he has been doing a great job giving. It’s not perfect all the time. I still struggle some times but it’s about the journey and working on things together.

Yeah for the good mommy/little report!! Keep up the great work!!

momma2moosey said:
Yeah for the good mommy/little report!! Keep up the great work!!

Thank you :) we will try and update more often. With family in town little time has taken its toll but this year is going to be our first year as mommy and little come Christmas morning!! I’m so excited!! Lol I know my little guy is too. I have some fun things planned!

My mommy has set up a date for the 26th she said I had to take it off of work so we will see how the day goes

Safariwolf said:
My mommy has set up a date for the 26th she said I had to take it off of work so we will see how the day goes
Please let us know how it goes!!

cannamommy said:
Please let us know how it goes!!

Oh I deffinantly will I can't wait for the 26th :)

yeah. that would have been ugly otherwise

cannamommy said:
Thank you :) we will try and update more often. With family in town little time has taken its toll but this year is going to be our first year as mommy and little come Christmas morning!! I’m so excited!! Lol I know my little guy is too. I have some fun things planned!

Can’t wait to hear how your Christmas goes, I’m certain though that CB may just have the BEST Christmas ever!! I’m still not on here regularly, but do check in every now and then.

I have eaten something that gave me explosive diarrhea and thoroughly enjoyed pooping uncontrollably and needing several changes.... but I did that in the privacy of my own home..... I couldn't imagine doing that in the line at the post office in public..... that is the ultimate toddler experience that I could only dream of haveing

I was reading the forum on a diaper suppliers site and found a not so funny oops moment. A woman was being interviewed for a job and she had a massive bowel movement. It was all over. A week later she gets a rejection letter with a bill for $300 for cleaning the chair and rug in the office.

robertabdl74 said:
I have eaten something that gave me explosive diarrhea and thoroughly enjoyed pooping uncontrollably and needing several changes.... but I did that in the privacy of my own home..... I couldn't imagine doing that in the line at the post office in public..... that is the ultimate toddler experience that I could only dream of haveing

This past summer I got a horrible stomach flu, I wore 24/7 due to explosive bowels, I *needed* diapers for 5 days, that god for tykables and there Velcro tapes, when I felt the urge coming on I would head towards the toilet, I must of put the one diaper on and off like 10 times the one day. It was a horrible experience that I wish on no one.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I was reading the forum on a diaper suppliers site and found a not so funny oops moment. A woman was being interviewed for a job and she had a massive bowel movement. It was all over. A week later she gets a rejection letter with a bill for $300 for cleaning the chair and rug in the office.

Link?

Back