How long were you in diapers for?

yeah that was the case and to get myself through a door way I had to be turned sideways and taken through that way. It might of been six weeks in plain white casts as they had not come up with the colors just yet. Seemed like an eternity when you were that age. I was diagnosed at the age of 2 when I was not walking yet. Up on my tippy toes was the start. They were not sure what to expect out of me. They told my mom not to expect much but they didn't know anything. I worry as I get older. I am finding I am not as steady on my feet but then again I never was all that great in the first place. The thing that worries me now is the falling. I am not young anymore so the falls are kinda hard.

Ive been in and out of diapers, pads, and pullups my whole life!

I'm an early baby boomer (1947). I was trained by two just like about all the kids of that generation. Having seen a number of younger kids trained, it was done early and by ANY means possible. If you look on line you can find lots of pictures of under two year old kids strapped to a potty chair or seat from the 1940s and 1950s (people thought these photos were cute).

I was potty trained at about 2 1/2 and I still wear to bed

4. I was late. Autism spectrum. Mainly, I knew I should stop what I'm doing to actually use the bathroom but I just didn't want to. Playing with stuff and learning was way more fun and I really didn't seem to mind the mess and cleanup. *shrug*

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I was mostly out of daytime diapers before I was 3, but I was diapered for long car trips, church services, etc. until I was about 5. I wore diapers at night until I was about 10. When I was 14, I suffered a surgical mishap that left me with serious bladder-control problems for the rest of my life.

Reactions: foxkits
I was potty trained around 2 years old. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 17, and because of high blood sugars I started bedwetting. I have some nerve damage in my bladder because of some battles with diabetic ketoacidosis, so I've been in diapers ever since.

I was in diapers 'til 3 years old then one time when my baby sister was about 2 years old I had a wetting accident and my mom put me back into a cloth diaper and plastic pants as punishment. Little did she know how much I liked this then shortly after I asked her to do that to me again and without explanation she did! I think she liked having two children in diapers.

I was out of diapers at a pretty normal age. But as I entered high school I did have a short bout of bedwetting for about 6 months. Otherwise, I have been in diaper mostly of my own choice since then.

I was toilet trained around two or so, but I still sporadically wore Pull-ups until about five.

I was in diapers until I was 4. Yeah, I was late.

Reactions: T3guuM44
I was in dayime diapers until 3. I was 8 before I stopped bedwetting and was "" at night. I always loved them. So it didn't take me long to start wearing on my own whenever I had a chance as a kid.

I was toilet trained before my 1st memories but wore diapers at night continuously until I was 6 or so. On weekend mornings I used to linger upstairs so I could keep the the diaper on a little longer so I was already hooked by then.

I must have been out of diapers before age 2 I don't have any memory of ever wearing them .
When I was about 3 or 4 I can remember begging my mom to buy me some Pampers ( that must have been around 1968 or 69 ) all I can remember is her telling me no you are to big for them and people would laugh at you . So needless to thair were no diapers for me .
Diapers never left my mind though the urge to wear and use them never went away but now at 53 I can buy and use them whenever I want .

I was a late potty trainer. I can remember wearing pull-ups to school (probably kindergarten and maybe even first grade) even after that I remember peeing and pooping in my pants.I was a bedwetter until age 11. I was dry for a while then started wetting again at about 13. Mom protected the bed and eventually put me back in diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was potty trained by 2 according to my mom.

I was "potty trained" as were all my brothers and sisters about or before 1 year old. I did have many accidents though. While my sister, who is about 2.5 years younger than, was still in diapers, we went on a trip and I had soiled all of my clothes. I had to run around naked and remember being jealous of my sister cause she didn't have to worry about having accidents. I've been sneaking diapers since I was officially out of them.

From what I’ve been told, I was potty-trained at roughly 4 1/2 years of age, simply because I was a very stubborn child. I even have a few memories of going to preschool in Pull Ups. I wore at night for a few years after for bedwetting, but I honestly couldn’t tell you what age I got out of them entirely.

Until I was about three years old.

2.5 years. Potty trained in one day........yeah, pretty sure that backfired

Back