University Diapered

"I’m surprised it was so smooth and you did not get any supposed looks or unwanted comments."
I do get weird looks and some classmates avoid me. I haven't gotten any open comments yet, but I've heard about comments behind my back. I suppose some people though physically graduate from high school they never mentally graduate. I find most littles more mature than college kids.

I just started the new semester (Spring 2019) I lost touch with all my classmates except one. Though I imagine I'll lose touch with her also. She moved to California after she graduated. I am still diapered in class. I have not noticed anyone else.

I'm shocked, shocked, that someone would post something here that's made up fantasy [That's sarcasm by the way.]

But getting on target, I wore diapers intermittently all through college. It was really when my DL interests got full blown. What helped (and mind you this was in the late seventies) was that disposable diapers were finally hitting the market though it would take years before they were actually fairly decent.

Back