Colouring book colouring in toddler style

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When in Little mode , how do you colour in your colouring book ?
Try to be neat and keep in the lines ? Or just be a toddler and go for it Picasso style

I try to make everything pretty, but I also don't worry too much about messing up^^ I even once tried coloring with my non-dominant hand to simulate less motor control, but that got frustrating really quickly.

I do a fair job, but like Scwanensee, I don't get too careful. I also tried the non-dominant hand. It is more realistic to the lack of skill, but a I don't normally do it.

Like the others, I tend to stay in the lines but I try to draw a bit fast and then not worry about moving outside the lines. In adult coloring, I try to use the 'correct' colors whereas a 'little' I will use any color I fell like.

I keep neat and tidy, but sometimes I'll pick 'unreal' colors. Like a purple poodle, a blue spotted Dalmatian or a yellow and red pony.

CuddleWoozle said:
I keep neat and tidy, but sometimes I'll pick 'unreal' colors. Like a purple poodle, a blue spotted Dalmatian or a yellow and red pony.

I did a snowman in yellow ��

I make from coloring always wonderful art.

Coloring as a little for me means staying in the lines but using whatever colors I feel like using. When I color, I usually over think what color schemes look best which causes me to become frustrated and more stressed.

When in little space I am left-handed (as opposed to my right-handed normal self), which makes coloring more of a challenge and the results are more consistent with my little age of about 7-8. I try to stay in the lines, but am physically not able to do that great of a job. It contributes well to the experience of being in little mode.

Back