Hope I didn't make a mistake ordering a case of Better Drys

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I've been hooked on Rearz Inspires for quite some time now and love them. Have bought many cases. I love the thicker front panel landing zone and find the tapes really hold well. They also do a great job of holding a ton of wetness. Was getting low on my supply so debated about buying some more. I've heard so many good things about the Crinklz/Better Dry line that I decided to go ahead and order the Better Drys. I debated just buying a pack, but quite a bit better value in buying the case so I did. Hope I won't we disappointed!!!!

They are very good!

I mean, who would want thick, absorbent, comfortable, plastic backed, and well-fitting diapers?

I think you will hate them :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :bowrofl:

They are my absolute favorite! Fit me perfectly, strong tapes, comfortable, hold a lot of liquid, swell like crazy and if you prepare them correctly they never leak.

Soakingboy said:
I mean, who would want thick, absorbent, comfortable, plastic backed, and well-fitting diapers?

I think you will hate them :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :bowrofl:
yes he will hate them , so better give them all to me :laugh:
They swell up crazy and absorb a lot of pee
Also in my opinion are better than their crinklz

There thick and they hold a lot and at cost per brief they aren't bad.

Wow, lots of positive comments. Sounds like I made a good choice. Thanks for all the input.

sotexasDL said:
Wow, lots of positive comments. Sounds like I made a good choice. Thanks for all the input.

German quality ,
Just be warned ! don't wear tight trousers or clothes with them , they do swell aaaaaalooooooooottttttttt

Sounds good, I love it when my diaper really swells up.

sotexasDL said:
Sounds good, I love it when my diaper really swells up.
So do I as it sends me more and more in to little space and my toddler self

I got a sample pack of two and loved them.

I agree with the others you will not be disappointed.

Also agree not to wear tight pants while wearing these. They absorb so much you'll find they can be a bit constrictive.

Thanks for the tip!

I've re-ordered for the first time in years (I previously used the plastic-backed Abena M4 X-Plus and bought a shed load of them about 3-4 years ago but believe the plastic-backed ones have been discontinued) so was looking for a good replacement.

So, after looking on here, I ordered a few Crinklz and some MyDiaper Ultra Nights to see how they are.

I've seen the BetterDry and Crinklz brands together on some websites - are they exactly the same (the difference presumably being BetterDry are plain white and Crinklz are patterned?)

babytot said:
So, after looking on here, I ordered a few Crinklz and some MyDiaper Ultra Nights to see how they are.

I've seen the BetterDry and Crinklz brands together on some websites - are they exactly the same (the difference presumably being BetterDry are plain white and Crinklz are patterned?)

Those are great first choices to start with. Yes, Crinkz/astronaut/aquanaut are just betterdry with a different print on the shell. If you look closely you can even see the "betterdry" wetness indicating blue microprint on the crinklz. (that's not actually part of the shell, it's added during assembly by the diaper machine, as "print" on the inside of the shell, regardless of what pattern is on the roll of shell material)

Crinklz are amazing there super comfy hold a lot and overall a fantastic diaper especially for the price you won't be disappointed

The only thing I can say bad about better dry is that they are smaller cut than most. Despite what they say on the sizing, I can barely get the tapes to meet the front on the MEDIUMS (and I'm well within the publicized range).

Definitely not a mistake to order some BetterDrys! Have you received them yet? Had a chance to try one?

willnotwill said:
The only thing I can say bad about better dry is that they are smaller cut than most. Despite what they say on the sizing, I can barely get the tapes to meet the front on the MEDIUMS (and I'm well within the publicized range).

Huh. I've always thought of them as being one of the bigger cut diapers -- especially compared to DryLife, Kolibri, Tena, etc. Are you a medium size in other diapers...?

Medium in Dry247 and Attends, Large in many others.

Have they fixed their tape issues. Last batch I ordered had issues with the tapes peeling off after a few hours of wear?

The slide for me but I thought that was just an issue of me stretching them too tight trying to get them to fit.

Back