Diapered in public

bradely22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Going out tonight for some drinks with non abdl friends diapered.

:0 Good luck!

I just did that. Visit friends at a bowling alley while diapered.

Wet my diaper twice, thank God no leaks. Going on 4 wettings now with no leaks. Not bad for a Depend Max.

bradely22 said:
Wet my diaper twice, thank God no leaks. Going on 4 wettings now with no leaks. Not bad for a Depend Max.

you're living dangerously if you are pushing a depend max to that extreme after drinks. That brief at its best can maybe handle 2 1/2 full wettings of the average adult bladder when used by itself. Continuing to go after that point and you are asking to leak.

Your right on rennecfox, I feel safe only with 2 wettings, I wet the 3rd time in the parking lot, 4th at home. I use plastic pants and some waterproof shorts to help against leaks. Black jeans when new are also great at hiding leaks, hard to notice if wet. I know there's better diapers but these don't crinkle much and are hard to notice by the untrained eye. Might try some betterdry in the future, any suggestions on diapers that are discreet in public?

How did it go?

Good for you I wouldn't mind trying that soemtime

Nobody noticed, Its a fetish of its own for me. I love wearing diapers in public but I've had leaks in the past, definitely have to be careful if wearing around friends.

There is the medical excuse to use if anyone notices. If you have a leak in the front of your pants, you can always drop a drink on your lap.

With thicker diapers you always want to wear one pant size larger than normal. This will allow room for the diaper to expand without making your pants really tight. And tight pants over any diaper sill make it completely obvious. Avoid that and nobody will notice.

bradely22 said:
Nobody noticed, Its a fetish of its own for me. I love wearing diapers in public but I've had leaks in the past, definitely have to be careful if wearing around friends.

I've worn to a few concerts while with friends who have no clue that I'm a DL. Granted, I was a bit nervous about it the first time but the comfort and delicious sensations I feel when wetting overcame any misgivings I had. Tena Slip Maxi for me with a couple of boosters and Abri Fitting Pants works perfectly. That being said, I like Seasonedcitizen's idea about spilling a drink in your lap if any leaks should appear up front.

I had a friend knock over my drink in my lap once, my leg was soaked and I already needed a trip to the bathroom. I wasn't diapered but it looked like I pissed my pants, got some looks as I walked through the bar.

Back