Thread: A odd night at work

Default A odd night at work

I work overnights in a wear house, and it's starting to get hotter and hotter at night while i work. so i decided on Monday to start wearing shorts to work again.

well after a hour or so, i noticed that i was feeling odd. Then i noticed that with the shorts an T-shirt i was wearing felt babyish. Not sure why it just did. It made for a kind of fun/odd night at work.

It's perfectly understandable that babyish things are going to leak over into your adult life. You try to compartmentalize as best you can, but it's never going to be perfect.

As long as you're not obvious about it around people you don't want to know, you can have the occasional private grin. That's part of the lifestyle.

I usually get that babyish fealling when I first start wearing jackets and pants in the fall and when I start wearing shorts and t-shirts in the spring. I think it the change that throws my mind of kilter, which is what I feal like when I'm regressing too. So maby it's not the shorts, but the fact they're different than what you've been wearing.

well I had shorts on all week now, and still haven't got that feeling again :\. maybe it was just a 1 time thing. oh well still made for a odd/fun night at work

For me shorts are always associated with childhood as I'd wear them so much as a kid (whether I wanted to or not). It's the old thing probably of kids wearing short trousers (pants) which in old days were just cut-off adult trousers.

I'm not so into wearing short-shorts these days though. Being a child of the 70s/80s, looking back at photos, it's amazing how short they got!

Idk I remember how short they get now. An I find my self looking X cause i just cant believe people would wear that in public.