• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Member of the Adult Baby Community!

babygrayble

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello! My name is Grayble and I am new to this website! I have been a regressor for most of my life, but I have only identified the concept within the past few years.

About Me: I am a strong Christian woman from San Diego, California. I am in my last year of high school, and will be graduating in May of 2019. I enjoy reading, writing, theater (musical or otherwise), tabletop RPG, fine arts, and cartoons/anime. I consider myself to be loyal, friendly, and kind towards others.

I am looking forward to making new friends here!

babygrayble said:
Hello! My name is Grayble and I am new to this website! I have been a regressor for most of my life, but I have only identified the concept within the past few years.

About Me: I am a strong Christian woman from San Diego, California. I am in my last year of high school, and will be graduating in May of 2019. I enjoy reading, writing, theater (musical or otherwise), tabletop RPG, fine arts, and cartoons/anime. I consider myself to be loyal, friendly, and kind towards others.

I am looking forward to making new friends here!

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy reading and writing as well. I have several short stories on this site and a self published novel laying quietly on the bottom of Lake Kindle. Any....welcome!

Hello Grayble,
Great introduction. Table top RPGs? 😺 PMe kid. I'm DMing a Pathfinder game Sunday nights you might enjoy.
Welcome to the group😺

Back