Baby powder with diapers?

baby powder for the scent as it helps my little get into little-mode.

I just use good ol' Gold Bond powder. After I shower, I powder my "junk" whether I'm gonna wear a diaper or not. It keeps me from chafing down there especially in the summer.

I always use baby powder when I diaper. It helps control a little extra moisture from basic body heat. Also, I absolutely love the smell. I use standard, no frills, baby powder.

I like the way it feels after a change. Baby powder from J&J for me.

Cornstarch lavender baby powder yeees!

Love the smell.
Love how dry and fresh it makes me feel.

Really wish they had small travel sized ones that were cornstarch based. I have a J&J talc one but talc makes me nervous.

Cornstarch every change. Absorbs sweat and extra moisture to prevent itchiness.

I find the talc does not cake up like cornstarch and feels smoother. I know talc may be problem for women, but is there any reason men cannot use it? The talc is tested, so they say, for asbestos.

I love the combo of desitin and orginal J&J baby powder, those two scents take me right to little mode when I'm getting changed.

I have never personally used powder or diaper cream, while I wear disposable diapers 24/7

I use desitin and baby powdy with every change desitin keeps diaper rash down from IC baby powder keeps me dry. Never thought about scented but will try

Bet you didn't know you can get liquid baby powder at Dollar Tree for only a buck.

I put a couple puffs of Johnson’s baby powder. And sometimes I’ll use a bit of baby moisturing cream on my body. There is no better feeling than strapping on a clean, fresh, powdered diaper after a shower!!!!

Back