Thread: Hi Everyone

Post Hi Everyone

Hey, I've been a member here for a little while (I haven't really usedthe though), and just wanted to introduce myself.

Hey procxen; welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? Like your fav. music, sports, hobbies, etc.

Hope to see you in the forums : )

- Asher

wELCOME FROM ME TOO - [Edit] I realize I was yelling, and take a deep breath, and quietly intone, yes, we have a wealth of interesting people and info; anything you would like to talk about, anything under the ADISC-sun?

What sort of games, hobbies, books, programming, recipes do you like?

Any questions will be forwarded to the appropriate expert, xeroxed in triplicate, filed, indexed, and eventually answered.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 21-May-2009 at 22:58.

Well, consider yourself introduced. :P

... *waits patiently for the introduction*

Is that it?

Aw, come on! Surely you could tell us something?
    What are your hobbies? What sort of tunes you into? Into sports? Gaming? Anything!

I'm not being nosey, it's just so much easier for users to connect with one another when they have something in common

Just my advice, feel free not to take it. Nonetheless, welcome and happy posting,